Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
this event is statistically impossable
You think so? If you have the preps as well as the right neighbors to work with, I think it can be done. If you launched a QL per day for 6 days, you only need to do 13 a day. Launch a QL over 3 days, you can do 26 a day. I think it's doable, but it's really only for those who are well off in prep resources....its not for casual launchers.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
big problem about event is how can find 77 kit for start red launch. ofc we can finish all events with forum members
That is the only true challenge of this event. That's why I said it's not an event for casual launchers. If you don't already make red launches a priority, you won't be able to do this event. Too much is required with too little time to do so. People will finish this event in one or two days, but those guys/girls base their game around red launches

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
That is the only true challenge of this event. That's why I said it's not an event for casual launchers. If you don't already make red launches a priority, you won't be able to do this event. Too much is required with too little time to do so. People will finish this event in one or two days, but those guys/girls base their game around red launches
we ll complate next year if we ll contuine

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
maybe the best thing to do is to leave the game. if u r not strong players you have no right to play. for the be strong players needs many years. bullshit, injustice
Yeah, All the player's at Top now started playing 4-5 year's ago and they had Thousands of Airport Cash, Thousands of fuel, Thousands of Launch Preparations etc :D
Every Player at higher levels has started from bottom.
this event is statistically impossable
Yes for some player's but not everyone.

Last edited:

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
I think that this event is fair. It allows the long term players something to give the game interest for them. It is really unfair to expect them to always do events that we may find challenging but bore them. I will try my best to complete this, and may even do it, but at the very least it will challenge my AC abilities and that is a good thing!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think that this event is fair. It allows the long term players something to give the game interest for them. It is really unfair to expect them to always do events that we may find challenging but bore them. I will try my best to complete this, and may even do it, but at the very least it will challenge my AC abilities and that is a good thing!
My thoughts exactly. Well said.

You will join me in this week end ;) my game Husam will do with all my support accounts and other players too ;);) :D
We will do it in 24h to 48h
giphy.gif
As long as its not a weekend end I'm in. I can even add a QL. :)

It is a little unusual in that unless you have a decent stockpile of red prep before starting (and not talking about players with almost every collectible dropping building and 10 of the other space prep dropping type) it is near on impossible to do from scratch. I have 6 of all the space item droppers but without super bonuses and god knows what else, gathering 77 prep sets in 7 days is near on impossible. An excellent week might net me 30ish? I can’t remember an event with only one goal that is not even worth starting if there are no little incentives to collect on the way. Good luck to all!

And as for finishing it off next year? They’re not going to give that building away if you do 60 launches this time and just 17 next time it comes around o_O.

welcome new event ( ı think new event only for strong players. how we can complate 77 red launch in 1 week ) its injustice
Is the title for this thread was Space Party why change it to
Quantum Leap Party
Why you change it ????? how can other members forum when they log in can read about the new event if you change the title. (n)(n)(n)

Top Bottom