Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch Users Group

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Good luck guys! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Count me in for next time, i didn't see this thread until just now and i don't have a QL to use. Very interested to see how this works out for everyone!!

Two of my games Bali Hi & Bali2 will be participating in the Quantum launch.

The goal is to complete the fueling process in 20 minutes tops and launch, repeat 9 times, so we welcome anyone who would like to participate and willing to contribute.

If you are after the #1 position, indicate which launch you are going for, and make sure you have enough points (800-1000) to stay ahead.

#OpeningMyLaunchReadyBoxes

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi,
This user group is only for neighbors who have Quantum Leaps and want to use them. If I use a QL, I can get nine launches in during a 24-hour period. But I will probably have to put all the fuel in myself. If I can get five or six others to use a QL along with me, we all can get nine launches in during a 24-hour period.
In other words, if you don't have or want to use a QL, this thread is not for you.
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, I got the point.
I already started to get a new QL. I hope I can join the next time....

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Is this started yet ?? Sorry just woke up (i am india). N i will be interested in coming first in at least 3 of the 9 launch planned.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Is this started yet ?? Sorry just woke up (i am india). N i will be interested in coming first in at least 3 of the 9 launch planned.
The schedule is in a previous post. Bali2 (Bali Hi) is starting Launch #1 at 10 PM your time on Saturday. If you want to come in first, you must take the lead before 20 minutes are up or he or I will end it. Each launch must take no longer than 20 minutes if we are to get the maximum of nine launches in the 24 hours.
Cheers,
Tom
Cheers,
Tom

Bali Hi i too am busy opening up the blue boxes. More than 1600 boxes in warehouse but opening them will be a challenge

Suresh,

1600 boxes?! That's a challenge indeed, buts lots of potential PEBs.

We are starting the Quantum Leap launch in about 11 hours on Saturday at 10:00 pm my time (GMT+7) / 7:00 am Tom's time Pacific (GMT-8).

Since you are in India GMT+5.30, the launch should start at about 8:30 pm your time.

I will PM you before I start the launch.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
greensmith & Bali Hi I am in :)

Since the launch is starting at 8.30 PM Indian time...i will have to manage my sleep time (will set up alarm to wake up during late night).

My fuel status is as follow:
PEP: 16
Main stabilizer: 53
Large fuel tank: 198
and around 1699 blue boxes to open.

Please do PM me before starting the launch (Bali Hi). I intend to come first in the first two and last launch out of the 9 planned. Hopefully that is ok with the group. Rest of the launch i will contribute towards lift off (y)

How much should i pump in launch that i want to come first ?? and how many in other launch where i am supporting ??

This is truly going to be an international co-operation :D

Suresh, Impressive arsenal (y) .
I am also building up stock, 6 PEBs for Bali Hi & 13 PEBs for Bali2. It look like we are all set for Quantum Launch.

Tom and I have no problem about you taking the #1 spot on the first 2 flights.
I may be skipping the 3rd flight and rejoining on the 4th flight myself.

I checked that you are neighbours with both Bali Hi & Bali2.
Are you neighbours with Waverly Huff also?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith I read your post detailing the launch sequence and timings. the date mentioned is 24th Nov Saturday...it ought to be 23rd Nov sat ;)
Suresh,
You are correct, sir. I obviously have a problem with dates and time zones. Ha!
I'm up and ready to join Bali2 in 15 minutes.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom