Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch Users Group

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Quantum Leap bonuses cut 90% off the time required for a launched rocket to land. Instead of 24 hours, they land in around two hours and 24 minutes.

After I used my first Quantum Leap bonus last weekend, my launch partner Bali Hi suggested forming a thread for Quantum Leap launches.

This would make it easier for a group of neighbors to join forces to complete Apogee (green) and Prometheus (blue) launches, taking turns putting up most of the points.

I understand we all don't have the same neighbors, but I believe there is enough crossover to make this worthwhile.

If you're interested, please leave a reply in this thread.

The first step is compiling a list of interested people. The second step will be planning a time period (perhaps next weekend) that we can try it out.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated; this is a team effort.

Initial address list:

@Bali Hi
@greensmith
@Pakman
@Uncle Mans
@Rsorour
@Arne
@billsnj
@Blackcloud
@flip123
@Gt city
@Happy Helen
@Jahuno.
@Mrstepot
@Neil ellor
@Scoob1964
@Simp1710
@sportybear
@Timp
@wwo55
@Az1
@Angry Bear
@Chloe11111
@mac_c82
@Puppy Chou
@Vangees
@DarekK

If you have a neighbor that you'd like to add to the list, please send him/her to this link!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - yes would be interested although will need to wait a while as I have not yet started on the quantum leap quest for Pakman yet,(still trying to 3 star the Greek temple quest and still have 9 jumbos). I have 2 QL in Pakman2 but that game is still banned by GI and unable to join launches.

Pakman,
I see this as a long-term concept to help us earn the 200 landings necessary to earn three stars for Apogee and three stars for Prometheus. I imagine participants will drift in and out depending on their time constraints and fuel stocks; and, of course, their stock of Quantum Leap bonuses.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Quantum Leap bonuses cut 90% off the time required for a launched rocket to land. Instead of 24 hours, they land in around two hours and 24 minutes.

After I used my first Quantum Leap bonus last weekend, my launch partner Bali Hi suggested forming a thread for Quantum Leap launches.

This would make it easier for a group of neighbors to join forces to complete Apogee (green) and Prometheus (blue) launches, taking turns putting up most of the points.

I understand we all don't have the same neighbors, but I believe there is enough crossover to make this worthwhile.

If you're interested, please leave a reply in this thread.

The first step is compiling a list of interested people. The second step will be planning a time period (perhaps next weekend) that we can try it out.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated; this is a team effort.

Initial address list:

@Bali Hi
@greensmith
@Pakman
@Uncle Mans
@Rsorour
@Arne
@billsnj
@Blackcloud
@flip123
@Gt city
@Happy Helen
@Jahuno.
@Mrstepot
@Neil ellor
@Scoob1964
@Simp1710
@sportybear
@Timp
@wwo55
@Az1
@Angry Bear
@Chloe11111
@mac_c82
@Puppy Chou
@Vangees
@DarekK

If you have a neighbor that you'd like to add to the list, please send him/her to this link!

greensmith

Good idea, keen to support, although I am still waiting for Nagoya map ............:(

greensmith

Good idea, keen to support, although I am still waiting for Nagoya map ............:(

That bloody Nagoya map is harder to get than the Sports Bag on the "Ready for the Journey". Pakman is still waiting for it as well...

Pakman,
I see this as a long-term concept to help us earn the 200 landings necessary to earn three stars for Apogee and three stars for Prometheus. I imagine participants will drift in and out depending on their time constraints and fuel stocks; and, of course, their stock of Quantum Leap bonuses.
Cheers,
Tom

Noted Tom - will tag this thread and keep an eye open for QL launch announcements. Are you aware of the reward for hitting all 200 launches?? ... yep that's right - a Nagoya map!!!!!! LOL

greensmith count me in ;) I have one quantum leap and loads of fuel stock to launch rockets :cool:

Suresh,

Your stock of Launch Ready is most welcomed.

BTW, have you upgraded? What is your version number?
Mine is currently 2.0.02 (waiting for a new version without the warehouse bug).
I am not sure if I get stars for Prometheus launches in this game version.

Can iOS users screen capture the Prometheus star??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I am not sure if I get stars for Prometheus launches in this game version.

IME you do not get stars although sample is only 1.
In fact I could not see where the stars were displayed so I do not know if Android has been updated yet.
I have been holding off launches until an update comes thorugh and if it is not tomorrow for either a Halloween or Thanksgiving update then I will restart my participation in launches again.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am on an android and when ever I try and put in your name it removes the space before i send and doesn't seem to work.

Dc

Donclyde,
That's odd because my Waverly huff game has many Android neighbors. Perhaps GI changed the rules along the way. Well, thanks for trying.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Actually not you name, but your friend code.
I thought that is what you entered to add a neighbor.
My friend code is not my name, so I figured at one point you must have changed your friend code to your present name.
Or did your apple product force you to have your name as your friend code.
Those bastards!

Oh well, I tired to come up with a fix action, but it seems we are at odds.

Don Clyde

Top Bottom