Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch on 11th and 12th February

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Update: 12.02.2014 18:10 CET

As I don't have enough time on weekends I have decided to use my QL Bonus during the week. It should start on Tuesday 11th afternoon CET and ends on Wednesday 12th of February.
Firstly I have thought about 5-6 launches but lets start with 9 launches, we will see, if it is possible.

For now Quantum Leap Bonus users:
DarekK (!DarekK)
greensmith (Waverly huff)
Lukasz (lukehome)

1. Rocket: Prometheus (Blue) !
2. All 9 launches will be started by me (lukehome).
3. We have max 20 minutes for each launch start to make 9 launches come true, so there are also responsible for ending launches on time. greensmith will be responsible for ending launches 1-5 and I for launches 6-9. If Tom won't join us I will try to end all launches.
4. QL Bonus have to be activated before first (start new) or (join) the launch!
5. Please take care that all participants (acc to schedule) are in, before using max of points.
6. 1st places will be taken as below:

Here is my our Schedule:
(All times are in Central European Time (CET) - GMT+1)
Tuesday 11.02.2014
Launch #1 begins at 18:00 (6 pm) Successful in 10 min
Launch #2 begins at 21:00 (9 pm) Successful in 2,5 min :D
Wednesday 12.02.2014
Launch #3 begins at 0:00 Successful in 1m30sec :wideyed:
Launch #4 begins at 3:00 Successful
Launch #5 begins at 6:00 Successful
Launch #6 begins at 9:00 Successful
Launch #7 begins at 12:00 Successful
Launch #8 begins at 15:00 (3 pm) Successful
Launch #9 begins at 17:45 (5:45pm) Successful - Mission Completed!!! ;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Lukasz Count me in for one of the launch (y) Are you going for gold ?? I can surely lift your rocket in a couple of minutes [thats why i don't join any launch becoz i can't stand slow launch, want to fly in minutes ;)]

Will surely help you out. Position don't matter. But if yes, you are willing to give gold, then i will take it.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Lukasz There is a little chance that I can participate next week. I'm now flying at Merida with 10 Jets to get the latest items for the Colosseum (and automatically the Louvre). After that I will send the Jets to Nagoya and Alexandra(I have maps) to get the latest items to earn a new QL bonus. If I can manage that in time I'll join the group, otherwise it will be next time for me.......

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lukasz,
Happy to join your Quantum Leap Adventure. Count me in for launches 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9. I don't need to come in first but have enough fuel to do so if you need me to. Just let me know!
Cheers,
Tom

As I don't have enough time on weekends I have decided to use my QL Bonus during the week. It should start on Tuesday 11th afternoon CET and ends on Wednesday 12th of February.

Firstly I have thought about 5-6 launches but lets start with 9 launches, we will see, if it is possible.

Here are 3 possibilities which I want to ask you:
1) will there be another QL user or users? Than we can think about re-schedule.
2) I will do it alone (that's also fine for me) and count on you that you help me with some points.
3) If I will be short of points and alone in this project I think about joining another launches, give as much as I can and try to do as many launches as possible.

Rocket: Prometheus (Blue) !

Here is my Schedule:
Tuesday 11.02.2014
Launch #1 begins at 18:00 (6 pm)
Launch #2 begins at 21:00 (9 pm)
Wednesday 12.02.2014
Launch #3 begins at 0:00
Launch #4 begins at 3:00 am
Launch #5 begins at 6:00 am
Launch #6 begins at 9:00 am
Launch #7 begins at 12:00
Launch #8 begins at 15:00 (3 pm)
Launch #9 /final launch/ begins short before 18:00 (6pm)

greensmith nsari Bali Hi Suresh Pakman Blackcloud Happy Helen Chad Ladwig Deetee04 vakuu wwo55 DarekK flip123 InCoNvEnIeNtE sergeant and others - Anyone interested on support?

Bugger - thought I had a QL in my warehouse but it seems to have gone. Afraid I will have to miss this one - until next time

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

2) I will do it alone (that's also fine for me) and count on you that you help me with some points.
3) If I will be short of points and alone in this project I think about joining another launches, give as much as I can and try to do as many launches as possible.

Here is my Schedule:
Tuesday 11.02.2014
Wednesday 12.02.2014

greensmith nsari Bali Hi Suresh Pakman Blackcloud Happy Helen Chad Ladwig Deetee04 vakuu wwo55 DarekK flip123 InCoNvEnIeNtE sergeant and others - Anyone interested on support?
Lukasz

Thanks for the invite, don't have a QL, but will do my best to support one of the launches ;)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad

For now Quantum Leap Bonus users:
DarekK
greensmith
Lukasz (lukehome)

Here is my our Schedule:
Tuesday 11.02.2014
Wednesday 12.02.2014

Sorry, I wish I could. Just too busy during the week. I would like to do one on Sunday Feb 09, 2014

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
The schedule will be updated until Monday morning with first places and participants. I will start all 9 launches so if anyone else want to join please check if we are neighbors.

Top Bottom