Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch on 11th and 12th February

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Sorry Lukasz i am backing out of this plan. This week i am having a highly unpredictable schedule. :( Personal and professional commitments... can't give any time frame when i will have time for this.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
greensmith ... How is your Space Program been treating you. Is it still out of commission? I still get the server error message. I noticed that you were planning to join the QL this week. I am surprided that the plan is still in effect with all the launch-related issues. Is it only a handful of us experiencing the problem? Apparently i am stuck on my prometheus expedition while others are shooting Apogee rockets as we speak. I am confused. It sounds like it is a glitch affecting blues only. What are your thoughts?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
greensmith ... How is your Space Program been treating you. Is it still out of commission? I still get the server error message. I noticed that you were planning to join the QL this week. I am surprided that the plan is still in effect with all the launch-related issues. Is it only a handful of us experiencing the problem? Apparently i am stuck on my prometheus expedition while others are shooting Apogee rockets as we speak. I am confused. It sounds like it is a glitch affecting blues only. What are your thoughts?

Rsorour it both launches for me I have sent the launches out with zero points so they clear, just waiting for them to finish

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Reading about all the connection errors, during this week, it seems an Ipad/Iphone problem, so I think we're lucky to have Lukasz who organized the QL. I still wonder if Ipad/Iphone users join a launch of Android-neighbours, do they have still the server errors? In that case they couldn't join Lukasz? Lets hope thats not the problem.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rsorour,
After the one launch failed with zero points, I tried another time. After getting the "server error" message I didn't go any further. I can't launch or join a QL launch until this bug is fixed. Hopefully there will be technical fixes and a brand new Valentine quest (not a rehash of last year) later this week.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom