Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Punishment for a GI's bugs/errors

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Lebiegas what i meant by saying cheater/hacker is one who has done something with their game such that if he send someone invite he/she will surely get 200/999/1999 greens which is absurd. The same works the other way round too...if you add as friend the same person you will get such green which as per GI is cheating.

I don't want greens this way and be labelled as cheat by GI..thats why i removed my friend code from the forum :oops: But i also understand that it is wrong on the part of GI to ban someone just becoz they got greens this way....:mad:
I'm pretty sure the 200/999/1999 greenies is not caused by a cheater/hacker adding somebody. It's a bug from GI which is still unknown what triggers it. For example, there were 2 people mentioned that they got invitation from #Paul2 (I think?). I think 1 added and 1 didn't add but both still got the greenies. Then I got a request from #Paul2 as well but I didn't get any greenies. I didn't add though, because I didn't get any PM from this forum.

Wow, great... In two or three weeks all users will be blocked. This will be fun!!!!
Of course except those who paid real cash to GI... Or... Maybe I'm wrong again....
Then prepare all bad users (read: all users), because you never know a day nor hour when GI will make you happy!!!!!
I have 2 friends who paid real money and both got banned. Both are ipad players. One has stopped playing :( and the other one is starting to get bored :( because we can't launch together, trade gifts, etc. Sure I still send him gifts, but sending gifts to people has its own fun.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
You started a game on Android, didn't enter any friend and got 2,000 greenies? Did somebody add you and thus the 2,000 greenies?
Red Fox One I don't have any idea what happened. I didn't do a thing. All I know is I have greenies I don't want and I can't send gifts or join launches on my iPad game or on my Android game. GI told me to start new games if I want to be able to send gifts and join launches. :(
But then I will lose all my current neighbors, and I have awesome neighbors!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
Yesterday my game on NOYA12 was added by 2 people and they weren't forum members, i checked:)
The price was the usual 200 CASH each, i think maybe i was lucky this time. So i decided to add nobody for the time being!!!!!
It's very sad that the most on this threath are banned by GI, because of their enormous bugs and failures they created themselves on AC:mad::mad:
I hope all problems will be solved with the next update, when ever this may be!!!!
Good luck to you all;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Just wanted to post an update that I'm not a banned cheater after all, and my game was fully restored by GIS' code last night! Would have been better to not have happened, but that's what we've all come to expect from these hacks at GI... Sorry to hear about the rest of you suffering from their glitches.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I'm pretty sure the 200/999/1999 greenies is not caused by a cheater/hacker adding somebody. It's a bug from GI which is still unknown what triggers it. For example, there were 2 people mentioned that they got invitation from #Paul2 (I think?). I think 1 added and 1 didn't add but both still got the greenies. Then I got a request from #Paul2 as well but I didn't get any greenies. I didn't add though, because I didn't get any PM from this forum.

I have 2 friends who paid real money and both got banned. Both are ipad players. One has stopped playing :( and the other one is starting to get bored :( because we can't launch together, trade gifts, etc. Sure I still send him gifts, but sending gifts to people has its own fun.
Red Fox One

I share your frustrations, lets hope GI step up & sort out the bugs, we just want to play!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
InCoNvEnIeNtE my friend are you back ?? Yesterday i saw your visit in my airport....so i guess you can visit n clicks :)
Please can you reconfir this ?
You can still visit neighbours when you're banned. You just can't gift and join any launches (or nobody can join your launch). However, if you got the Time Traveler thing, you won't be able to visit neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
6mtget / / a1hhb6e (Not able to add friends, add me if you wish)
Username
jedverdejo / jedverd2
Hi,

Surprisinlgy, I got my two older games (jedverdejo and jedv2) fully working this afternoon. I was blocked and my social habilities were partially unavaliable. But now they are fully functional. I even joined a launch!

I realized that the number of greens had diminished without any action from my side and tried an old weekend code. It worked! I mean, I got the "not valid code" thing.

Really don't know which was the trigger, but it is working now. Two things I made in the last two days: trying one of the demo promos and speending many greens in 2-3 launches.

Hope this will spread and most of us get fully functionality.

Regards

Top Bottom