Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Punishment for a GI's bugs/errors

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Dear Friends, I'd like to ask you to answer on this thread if anymeone is also punished (banned) for entering friend code few days ago.
This is unacceptable and has to be cancelled.
Or let GI will be consisted and officially restrict all friend codes...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Month ago there was a bug on iPhone-games when I remember correctly were we could not enter friendcodes (no tab). This was a bug where the version could not communicate with the servers from GI. It also affected gifting, visiting neighbors etc....
Can you only not enter the code, or do you have more problems?
Do you try to add android or iPhone/iPad? Android can not invite iPhone and iPad with spaces and some other 'special' caracters. iPhone/iPad must invite you in that case
But Lebiegas, please let us know more.... There could be a logica's explanation (and not ah ban/punishment)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
I heard there's a bug that when you add a friend, you'll get 999 green cash, but you got banned by GI. How many of you experience this? This is absurd by GI!
Thx Red Fox One, this is exactly what I should add as an explanation.
I know that there is minimum few people on this forum who has a status of "cheater/haker". In my opinion they all should be cleared because they are unable to play .

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
'Nice' bug, to bad I missed it. When was this bug?

There are a lot of people on this forum who have a status of cheater. Half (or more) of the Iphone and Ipad players. But we didn't cheat!!!! We are blocked for sending gifts, launch together and I think I also heard someone talk about not being able to invite a neighbor....

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I'm not proud in saying that I'm one of those... and got banned for it 2 months ago (rightly so :D). It also kinda killed the game for me and thus I've started playing from 0 again which is fine and fun for me.

However, what's ridiculous is that GI banned players because of their own bugs!
Adding new friend, getting 999 cash without knowing what's happening, and got banned for it? wtf
Changing timezone because you're in another country, and got banned for it? wtf
Taking screenshots, and got banned for it? wtf
Well none of the above happens to me, but it's kinda annoying to see how they handle these cases...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Lebiegas, since when is your game blocked? In the iPhone/iPad thread I read that some not blocked people are blocked since a few days (Pakman). Maybe they compare game greenies with the amount bought in the bank.... And block everybody they don't trust?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
I was banned since circa one week. When entered a fiend code they gave me 999 bucks and next day blocked me.
This switching of responsibility for theirs own errors fro players (users and thus their customers) is illegal and in other way of course stupid and insolent.
Red Fox One what are u banned for?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Can someone elaborate on "being blocked"? My game crashed today and now all my progress is gone and I'm back to the tutorial! I'm awaiting GI's typical enlightening response, but could I have done something to be "blocked" and not know it? I certainly don't have more greenies than I should (a few months back an inadvertent slip of the fingers blew 24 of them on the rock quest, and GI said "suck it up buttercup..." instead of fixing the root of the problem in the first place...) I keep asking myself, why are we giving these incompetent hacks our time and effort for their half-baked and glitch-full game?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Can someone elaborate on "being blocked"? My game crashed today and now all my progress is gone and I'm back to the tutorial! I'm awaiting GI's typical enlightening response, but could I have done something to be "blocked" and not know it? I certainly don't have more greenies than I should (a few months back an inadvertent slip of the fingers blew 24 of them on the rock quest, and GI said "suck it up buttercup..." instead of fixing the root of the problem in the first place...) I keep asking myself, why are we giving these incompetent hacks our time and effort for their half-baked and glitch-full game?
joboo

Yikes! Hope this gets sorted!

I tapped just now on your city & it was intact?
Where in cyber space is your city now??

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
joboo, with being blocked they/we mean that we can not sent gifts with our games and we can not invite neighbors.
You are not blocked, you have bad Luck. I also had that a few month ago (game didn't do anything anymore). GI should be able to restore it. Good luck

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I hope so! My tutorial game has the friend and gift tabs faded out so I can't open them, so hopefully I'm not crashed AND blocked... Will post when GI gets back to me. Just sucks that it happened in the middle of a 6 hour Tenochtilan map that I worked hard to get! The funny thing is I'm still getting notifications from my old game, "a friend needs help with a space launch", and "you've received a gift", etc. I'm hoping this is a good sign of a cyberspace glitch and a recoverable game!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
When you start from 0 again, you can't access friend and gift tabs right away. Level up a little bit, probably until level 3-5, and the tabs will be accessible to you. You are not being blocked.
As for the crash issue, some people got their games restored, so there's still hope. Good luck!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Great advice Red Fox...I leveled up to level 3, which opened up my friends tab, and the odd thing is that now I have around half of the friends my cyberlost account has?? Isn't technology wonderful! (especially in the hands of GI...)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Great advice Red Fox...I leveled up to level 3, which opened up my friends tab, and the odd thing is that now I have around half of the friends my cyberlost account has?? Isn't technology wonderful! (especially in the hands of GI...)
I also think that you're not banned. I had a crash once and GI sent me a restoration code. Approx. 80-85% of the game progress was ba k but I have lost all my friends. Without possibility to get them back if their code was already used...
But I'm affraid GI is too Biiig company now to waste a time for a single player. Maybe if you are a "better customer" who is paying a lot of money for the bug-full products then maybe theyy will help you...
Or you get a ban because of the GI "very good" product works "very fine"... :sneaky:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hmm, I am scared to be added:cautious:.
Once I got a warning that I was cheating by changing the time of my phone :wideyed:!!!!
This was not the case and I wasn't travelling. By chance nothing else happens.
It will be good to know if someone can still add friends or be added without getting these extra greenes.
And what happen when you spend all this money? Are you back? I think that GI progamers thought that with 999 greenies, you don't need friends anymore as you can buy everything.:D
So what was looking like a bug is probably just a new feature;).

Top Bottom