Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
There has been little on the forum about other language versions of AC. The Russian version has a few different buildings and quests. Available are military hangers and plane, a different museum, historically other game end pieces were available. Look in the guides for: statue of the motherland, veterans museum, and military hanger.

A few people are currently playing; myself, Deetee04 and wwo55.

To access the game you need to close AC, go to settings, general, and set the device language to Russian (looks like 'Pyccknn'). Your device will then spend a minute or so setting up the device. Initially your keyboard will by Cyrillic, but tap the globe at bottom left to switch.

Restart AC and the Russian game title will show. Currently a green fighter plane.
(Ha, was going to upload a file from the iPad but couldn't as all the menus are in Cyrillic... :). )

Everything is the same but with Cyrillic script, you just have to remember what button does what.

As for visiting, I found a few Russian friends on changing over, and recommend collecting a few till there are more 'English language' players to share here.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I thought the WWII buildings were for a time limited Russian language only quest that was in February.
@Aero can you confirm that this mission is still available on Android or are they left handside missions, which means you cannot get the Victory Statue.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Now I know why I am seeing some of my neighbors suddenly have the 'Russian buildings'. :p

So does this mean, as long as you do the steps above, it doesn't matter when you do this? The mission will not disappear?

Is this the one that uses fighter planes? We don't use any of the current fleet we have like turboprop, jets, etc etc?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i completed the mission. took me three days but i had 8 turboprops at the time after completing tolan and machu pichu legs of the aztec mission. definitely go for it. you won't have a clue what the mission goals are but they are pretty straight forward. luckily you won't need your neighbours much. you don't have to visit their airports. all collections you can collect from your own flights although you can exchange gifts to build hangers.
the drop rates are very good especially when you're building your first hanger (you will be able to buy your first fighter plane on completion of the hanger).
i also collected the stars for the jet destination. but i didn't bother with the delta, blue delta and jumbo
destinations.
dont 'complete collection' of the three collections until you collect all the stars you want to collect. the destinations disappear.
after sending jackets for the rock mission i will switch over to Russian mode, check in on this post and send my neighbours gun telescopes.
good luck and bon voyage

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Blackcloud i got the statue. and build as many museums as you can. i deleted all except for one at the end of the mission. sit back and collect tons of fuel so you can complete the aztec mission. post if you're playing so i can send you the gift

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Few question to those who swtiched over(must_dash Aero melony)

1) Does this russian mission have a timeline ?(just like all mission have a timeline of 12 to 14 days)
2) Can i again swtich back to normal after completing the russian mission ?

I am quite excited by the prospect of a new mission but scared becoz i can't remain without using my phone for its normal use.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Few question to those who swtiched over(must_dash Aero melony)

1) Does this russian mission have a timeline ?(just like all mission have a timeline of 12 to 14 days)
2) Can i again swtich back to normal after completing the russian mission ?

I am quite excited by the prospect of a new mission but scared becoz i can't remain without using my phone for its normal use.
14 days and yes you can switch back to English version after completion. Normal functioning of your phone is not affected since i assume you know the layout and icons of the apps of your phone. Most things will be written in Russian but you will still have your 'normal' text and dial numbers. Sorry about the crappy English

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@melony thanks I noticed the hangers, museums and now statue days ago when I visited your city and wondered how you got it.
@Aero, how many days do you have on your counter to complete? If 14 I guess it means the mission becomes active when you make the switch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well considering that "Victory Day" is May 9 I guess it is not surprising that they set up this special quest again.
I will do my conversion when I finish my current rocket launch.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Wow very interesting, I keep it in my mind. I have the feeling to be a junior player so first of all I do the English version, but when I get boring to the game I get in. Thanks for all your posts here, it gives me a lot of information. Success!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
@melony thanks I noticed the hangers, museums and now statue days ago when I visited your city and wondered how you got it.
@Aero, how many days do you have on your counter to complete? If 14 I guess it means the mission becomes active when you make the switch.

I have now 4days. Its more than enough for me I think (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
When I switched to the Russian version I got 6 days. I'm happy to have finished the mission because I don't expect GI will offer it as a new quest for all people worldwide. Therefore it is too specific for the Russian people and a real WWII quest is maybe a political problem (there were winners and losers, but most of all too many deaths) and GI has customers in every country.

Top Bottom