Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Well considering that "Victory Day" is May 9 I guess it is not surprising that they set up this special quest again.
I will do my conversion when I finish my current rocket launch.
Victory day = vday, the I hope extra holiday code for russia?
Ps I am not swithing to russian

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
4 days left and i can give this
1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I shall defect over to the Russian version once I finish todays flights to Tollan in around 5 hours. Hope it does not mess up my rocket which comes back in 22 hours, it went up under the ESA and will come back under the control of, according to wikipedia, Федеральное космическое агентство России (Federal'noye kosmicheskoye agentstvo Rossii).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hmmm.....my Android only has English, Mandarin and Cantonese as the languages.
How does everyone else get Russian or is this something I need to google and spend hours trying to figure out?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
melony - thanks for the gun cameras. Everyone, I will try to switch to Russian and play this after my Quetzalcoatl map expires in 3 hours so please send me the Russian gifts if you can. They would come in handy once I defect.:D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
can anyone please tell which language do i select to turn russian ??. i play on my s2 which is on andriod 4.03 version. please help

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Quick translation question for the Russian readers...
on collection 3 for the medal, which are the destinations for the left hand/first medal with the red/white ribbon and for the last one (silver star).

Thanks

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hehehe.... I use Google Translate. :D :ROFLMAO:

Oh, when I changed to Russian version, I lost biker jacket/haze machine as giftable items. Will they show up again if I go back to English version when I want to send my gifts? I will not lose my progress on the Russian mission?

Top Bottom