Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Passenger bonus square setup

Not to sound all that contrarian, but it seems like a lot of work to move a building in and out every time I want to collect.

I may still look at this as an option for the Powerful Deltas and larger planes I’m starting to fly for excavation missions etc but not on a regular basis

I will have to setup that bonus square later after buying a few land expansions to save on Alarm Clock. With 150 flights with Powerful Delta, i use 2 alarm clock to feed them. When i don’t do adventure, i will put the best passenger building there and leave it since I have more than enough for my daily needs with jumbo, giant, falcon and thunderbird.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not to sound all that contrarian, but it seems like a lot of work to move a building in and out every time I want to collect.

I may still look at this as an option for the Powerful Deltas and larger planes I’m starting to fly for excavation missions etc but not on a regular basis
No I never use it except for map flights. I rely on pax bonus buildings, so I put the metro stations I use back in their respectable place when flying my usual flights. You'll definitely need them once you get up to powerful deltas. Even regular deltas may require them, but vets with a lot of pax buildings may be able to do them without it. Also, you can do the moving and collecting while your flight is in the air, and once your terminal is full, speed up the flight for the next round.

Depends on your goals, Dave :)
During a regular week I might need to move some Villas and Stone Castles in the square if I have to accept and send back in flight 13 Giants. I don’t need to touch any building with recharge time 8 hrs or more.
During adventure flights however I am able to fly appx. 300+ Jumbo flights for 6 hrs with only 1 Alarm Clock and 2 Family tickets. This means I can do 36 collections for 6 adventure buildings with 2 - 2 1/2 GDs and more important with the same number of 6h periods flying.
Now I’m planning to start flying alliance map flights (1,000 to 3-*) so I’ll need even more pax.

Building bonus squares are a lifesaver. It's the only way I've been able to keep up with the required pax for flight maps for larger planes. Pit already explained the details of it, so everyone should have enough details to make it happen. Have him to thank as well for the idea.

Not sure if you were replying to me. My post was me being a smarta-- , as I have used this method in
other games way before playing AC. Any game I play that has bonuses I will immediately find out if
they stack and use that to my advantage. :cool:

As to the point by @Davescharf it actually does not take very much time to do
once you get the proper method down. Also if your city was not setup to do this
almost from the start it can be hard to arrange making it harder to do.

Other than the points @Pit1024 there is another very good advantage.
One of the main issues players run into further in is space to expand.
Though making one of these takes a bit of space once built up to 200%
plus there are numbers that show the space saved. Once built to the
200% level every building placed and collected there is like collecting
3 of that building so 6 of a specific type of building is like 18 of that building.
Once to the 300% level 6 buildings is like 24 of that building. Thinking about
that it should be quite obvious how this is a great advantage. :cool:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not sure if you were replying to me. My post was me being a smarta-- , as I have used this method in
other games way before playing AC. Any game I play that has bonuses I will immediately find out if
they stack and use that to my advantage. :cool:
No was just a general comment about my experience. Stacking is really useful

Top Bottom