Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love not giving correct results

Reaching out to see if anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Finally completed the stuffed bear portion, so I thought. Unloaded my planes and saw the indicator that something was complete! Clicked the reward to receive my third Merry-Go-Round. As you can see below, it registered I had three:
Missing Merry-go-round.jpg

But it did not give me credit for completing the quest. says only two were achieved. Is this common? Do I reach out to support and will they fix it?

Finally completed the stuffed bear portion, so I thought. Unloaded my planes and saw the indicator that something was complete! Clicked the reward to receive my third Merry-Go-Round. As you can see below, it registered I had three:
View attachment 18635
But it did not give me credit for completing the quest. says only two were achieved. Is this common? Do I reach out to support and will they fix it?
Exactly, build all 3 Merry-go-round. If you have done it and the game didn’t count it correctly, put one to in the warehouse and build it again from there. It should work.

View attachment 18635
If you build the 3 merry go ground and still not complete then take a screen shot for the 3 buildings you build and the above screenshot send it to Gi support they will fix it for you its happen with me long time back and Gi fix it for me (y)

View attachment 18635
I'm having a problem with sending out my planes in multitudes without receiving anything. I only need three more teddy bears but nothing is dropping. I even pay the extra $4 spyglass fee to better my chances of having them drop but I'm still getting nothing. I don't know if the game is played by algorithms but I've asked customer service and never get an answer. I'll I get is a template with the common please send us a screen shot, clear cache and do a force stop. It doesn't work.

Bobbysqueeker

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm having a problem with sending out my planes in multitudes without receiving anything. I only need three more teddy bears but nothing is dropping. I even pay the extra $4 spyglass fee to better my chances of having them drop but I'm still getting nothing. I don't know if the game is played by algorithms but I've asked customer service and never get an answer. I'll I get is a template with the common please send us a screen shot, clear cache and do a force stop. It doesn't work.

I too am having a problem completing the teddy bear section of this challenge. But then this is supposed to be a challenge! It is certainly more difficult to complete than some others we have had recently.

I too am having a problem completing the teddy bear section of this challenge. But then this is supposed to be a challenge! It is certainly more difficult to complete than some others we have had recently.
I agree it's a challenge but this time it's not possible to complete the teddy bear section. My flights are bringing almost nothing. I spend money to buy 2000 extra fuel and I used 2 bowls of riches and only 1 time the bear section is completed just 2 hours before the event ends!!! So flying your ass of with six planes for 10 days is not enough for this event. I completed 4 flower sections and 6 cupido's but only 1 bear section. I do not believe this is very stimulating to do events anymore.... Almost 6.000 points at the end of the event and still not completed. How many hours is needed for completing an event? This is not funny anymore!

I agree it's a challenge but this time it's not possible to complete the teddy bear section. My flights are bringing almost nothing. I spend money to buy 2000 extra fuel and I used 2 bowls of riches and only 1 time the bear section is completed just 2 hours before the event ends!!! So flying your ass of with six planes for 10 days is not enough for this event. I completed 4 flower sections and 6 cupido's but only 1 bear section. I do not believe this is very stimulating to do events anymore.... Almost 6.000 points at the end of the event and still not completed. How many hours is needed for completing an event? This is not funny anymore!
You flew with 6 planes(n) I, on the other hand I flew with everything including the kitchen sink.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Little late to the party, but one collection was enough to finish the event. You could warehouse the merry go round and rebuild it, and it would count for the event.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03q50fcr
Username
Geoff
I had problems completing the the plush teddies as well. Was waiting for nearly 3 days for just a big hearted teddy it dropped with just 1:30hrs to go.

Nice tip with warehousing and rebuilding the Merry-go-round.

The best advice i was given when i started this game, is that its a long term strategy game. You will not finish all events from year one. Most events are not easy peasy. Yes on the forum there are people who finish in 5 minutes, but that is the exception not the rule. They are just more visible as its on here. Relax, enjoy flying, you finish, you finish, you dont, you have a head start next year. Events are not obligatory!

The best advice i was given when i started this game, is that its a long term strategy game. You will not finish all events from year one. Most events are not easy peasy. Yes on the forum there are people who finish in 5 minutes, but that is the exception not the rule. They are just more visible as its on here. Relax, enjoy flying, you finish, you finish, you dont, you have a head start next year. Events are not obligatory!
I agree that it's hard to play some events. But when using bowls of riches not helped at all I went nuts and put my remarks here with my frustrations.... Hope some more luck next time. Thanks for your cooperative words!

Top Bottom