Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Now active - Weekly Alliance Missions

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Interesing tasks, but a good way to suck down supplies of items needed for flights...All of my three flights require items, like Beacons, Lollipops and Earplugs...and I need those for regular flights. The "prize" being additional Alliance reputation is dubious...if you're on an Alliance already having 1000/1000 points, then it seems a waste. How about some more incentive? Kudos to GI though for adding something new for alliances. I'm sure it will be fluid and they'll adjust as users give feedback.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04usv6vf
Username
TyrionGOT
The basic idea is good, but the implementation is unsatisfactory.
If I see it right, they seperated gaining reputation points by flying the new alliance quests and alliance rewards by flying for pax. So far so good.
Unfortunately there is a strong imbalance in these quests. Me for myself has to fly over 500 times with the thunderbird to one destination. That´s ridiculous.
The biggest problem in my eyes:
They didn´t fix the landing bug. I still can land my plane several times and the counter for the number of alliance quest flights rise :mad:
Moreover i can only fly online for these alliance quests. Half the day i am offline :banghead:
This encourage a lot not to "use the bug"

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
For me, This is not the right way to implement this, I would rather Suggest that give player's task like Fly 1000 Giants etc but let player choose where he wants to fly it, It can be adventure or normal or any Giant Destination. Flying those much planes to Specific Destinations which will give almost nothing valuable is not worth the Efforts.
If player's are flying whole week to complete these Alliance Tasks, When will they fly to Adventure Destinations to get Those Buildings?
Postive Thing - Those bonuses like Golden Megaphone which increases duration of active bonuses by 10% for a week, It's a really useful bonus.
It's a new concept in the game and hopefully GI will balance it out with future updates, Let's just give them some time.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
The basic idea is good, but the implementation is unsatisfactory.
If I see it right, they seperated gaining reputation points by flying the new alliance quests and alliance rewards by flying for pax. So far so good.
Unfortunately there is a strong imbalance in these quests. Me for myself has to fly over 500 times with the thunderbird to one destination. That´s ridiculous.
The biggest problem in my eyes:
They didn´t fix the landing bug. I still can land my plane several times and the counter for the number of alliance quest flights rise :mad:
Moreover i can only fly online for these alliance quests. Half the day i am offline :banghead:
This encourage a lot not to "use the bug"
I'm not a G! tech but if I work there I make an engine to give me who finish the Alliance quest and how many stars got in destination. In your case you can land 500 Thunderbirds using landing bug but if you don't increase one star in your profile I can punish you for cheating (except if you already have 3 stared the destination).
BTW I don't believe that they did it but....

D

Deleted member 5399

I can't see where this has made any dent in deterring the cheaters.
We are not even 24 hours into the new week after reset time, yet the number 1 spot in alliance rankings already has close to 7.5 million passengers accumulated??!!
So still there is cheating.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Mitlain (maybe Mikam) is the one who flew over 6000 flights to Ibiza last week. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm sure I don't know why! I don't think his stars increased, either.
Mitlain last week got
Egypt 1479
Macao 7492
Vladivostok 2796
Canaries 3130
Pekin 5357
Plesetsk 487

and Mikam
Nepal 5909
Mogadicio 1891
Montreal 1759
San Francisco 2132
Caracas 11317
Plesetsk 22194

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Interesting to see how this works out after the first week. First thought the 3 destinations would be flown by the whole alliance, not 3 different ones for each member. Then I thought I would be able to get 3 easy stars to Muscat with 146 flights. Nope, it's a 1000 to star out. No way I'm flying 1000 in 7 days. I wonder if the flights roll over. Only 146 to complete Singapore but I already have 3 stars so why waste add radar. Just like the main alliance rankings, why put extra effort into it without good rewards. We used to save up fuel and items for quests. Now they want us depleting our reserves for what. I will just keep flying normally and see what happens.

B17

Interesting to see how this works out after the first week. First thought the 3 destinations would be flown by the whole alliance, not 3 different ones for each member. Then I thought I would be able to get 3 easy stars to Muscat with 146 flights. Nope, it's a 1000 to star out. No way I'm flying 1000 in 7 days. I wonder if the flights roll over. Only 146 to complete Singapore but I already have 3 stars so why waste add radar. Just like the main alliance rankings, why put extra effort into it without good rewards. We used to save up fuel and items for quests. Now they want us depleting our reserves for what. I will just keep flying normally and see what happens.

B17
Exactly - trying to keep numbers up for alliance (yes, it looks like rewards are still based on rankings), and if I get a star for one of the new flights, that's great. I do know there is no way I will get 175 Condor flights with only 3 Condors. :eek::eek::eek: I might do ok with my turboflight destination, but I'm using up half of my landing lamps for my QL flights!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Not working for my missus - says Weekly alliance mission is not available at this moment. Yet everyone else in the alliance can see it. She's on an iPad - any ideas?

Did she change her alliance since the reset? You can only work on missions as long as you stay in the alliance you were in when the missions were started, so when the reset comes on Sundays.

Top Bottom