Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No gifts again

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Hi pls
Since last update a week or so ago no gifts, usual half wit responses from it. Gi do you want me to play this f***ing game? Or just let the cheaters on your staff take over? Yes I mean you aj.

My advice to anyone following, don't give gi another penny:mad:
Hi pls accept my neighbor request
KingSAM
Thanx

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since last update a week or so ago no gifts, usual half wit responses from it. Gi do you want me to play this f***ing game? Or just let the cheaters on your staff take over? Yes I mean you **.

My advice to anyone following, don't give gi another penny:mad:
Anyone who has problem with the game, can open a ticket (https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form) and wait for support.
We discussed several times about bugs or things, related to temporary "not working" things.

But nothing of this must not be a cause to spit over developers or other users. If that is a case from now on, I will temporary ban anyone!
No one force us to play the game. We went through good times and we need to go through bad times either.
But to accusing others and using bad words, even if they are hidded by ** - sorry, that will not be tolerated.

If someone has accusation to anyone, please write to GI. We cannot arguing here on forum about one's playing or others playing.
Once @greensmith wrote, that each is playing his own game, again itself, and not against others. For me, this is a game, and not a competition, who will won or who is the best. It is a fun, and let it stay that way.

So, please, dear users, give some respects to developers. And respect other users!
All about claims & the rest: write to GI.

@Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Deetee04

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Anyone who has problem with the game, can open a ticket (https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form) and wait for support.
We discussed several times about bugs or things, related to temporary "not working" things.

But nothing of this must not be a cause to spit over developers or other users. If that is a case from now on, I will temporary ban anyone!
No one force us to play the game. We went through good times and we need to go through bad times either.
But to accusing others and using bad words, even if they are hidded by ** - sorry, that will not be tolerated.

If someone has accusation to anyone, please write to GI. We cannot arguing here on forum about one's playing or others playing.
Once @greensmith wrote, that each is playing his own game, again itself, and not against others. For me, this is a game, and not a competition, who will won or who is the best. It is a fun, and let it stay that way.

So, please, dear users, give some respects to developers. And respect other users!
All about claims & the rest: write to GI.

@Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Deetee04

I agree with @Gt city. This type of post will not be accepted in the future.

IT is also stated in our rules and terms under help section which was agreed to by all members.

It is posted here as a reminder.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Top Bottom