Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS No free gifts by watching ads anymore?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
GI gives you free building prerequisite items, an extra barrel of fuel, etc. when you watch game ads and offers. 5 daily.

I haven't had them today. Since the update, really.

Has GI taken them out of the game? :nailbiting:

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well, you can get free Fuel (20) x 5 daily by watching videos. It's been missing from my game since the most recent update as well.
I have completely missed that... :rolleyes:
How would you get that extra fuel? As in where do I click to see the offers?

And I really hope it's a mistake they are gone.. Would make things alot harder but guess we'll just have to wait and see :confused:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
I have completely missed that... :rolleyes:
How would you get that extra fuel? As in where do I click to see the offers?

If you tap on the Fuel bar at the top of your screen, it would give you the option to watch a video and get free fuel. Each video yields 20 units of fuel. Similarly, you could watch a video and get 10 passengers. Each day it would refresh with 5 videos allowing you to get 100 units of fuel for free. The past few days, however, it only allows you the traditional options of using fuel in your reserve space or purchasing additional fuel for greens.

The answer I got was embarrassing - just when you though answers from GI could not get any worse - a few of them answered - and started jabbering on about how we as players have agreed to terms and conditions blah blah blah blah.

I've been involved in engineering customer support for a long long time, these jibbering clowns have not got a clue on how to deal with questions. All I wanted was an answer to a simple question - is the videos not working a new feature or a bug - I'm going to try to copy and paste the full thread onto here but it may be tricky as I'm on my iPad at the mo - or you just just go the the Facebook page - Airport city mobile and then search for the post, one of them even said I personally attacked them online - they are seriously embarrassing and in all my years of technical support I have never ever come across a group of people who are so poor at answering a simple question.

Ddave1

Device
  1. Android
The answer I got was embarrassing - just when you though answers from GI could not get any worse - a few of them answered - and started jabbering on about how we as players have agreed to terms and conditions blah blah blah blah.

I've been involved in engineering customer support for a long long time, these jibbering clowns have not got a clue on how to deal with questions. All I wanted was an answer to a simple question - is the videos not working a new feature or a bug - I'm going to try to copy and paste the full thread onto here but it may be tricky as I'm on my iPad at the mo - or you just just go the the Facebook page - Airport city mobile and then search for the post, one of them even said I personally attacked them online - they are seriously embarrassing and in all my years of technical support I have never ever come across a group of people who are so poor at answering a simple question.

Ddave1
Lol......

Lol......
I've just read the thread again and I can't believe what I've read.

It's so shocking in the way that they could not answer a simple question and then I get accused of a personal attack on someone - I'll let everyone decide on that - I have apologised if she though what I said was offensive but I no longer will ever post on the Facebook page and offer advice or try to help anyone.

They are beyond help anymore

Ddave1

IMG_0421.PNG
IMG_0422.PNG
IMG_0422.PNG
IMG_0423.PNG

@Ddave1

Is it with Gabi?
I know her well.
Let me explain to her that it was missunderstanding.
You can read the same as she can Robby - yet she thinks I'm saying something offensive - it's all there in black and white for everyone to see and make their own mind up.

Regardless of what Gabi thinks - the other replies from people at GI support are very poor - picking me up on terms and conditions and only Sten Dolenc has the decency to give me an answer which may be of interest to those who are reading this about videos not working

Ddave1

Ddave1

Device
  1. Android
You can read the same as she can Robby - yet she thinks I'm saying something offensive - it's all there in black and white for everyone to see and make their own mind up.

Regardless of what Gabi thinks - the other replies from people at GI support are very poor - picking me up on terms and conditions and only Sten Dolenc has the decency to give me an answer which may be of interest to those who are reading this about videos not working

Ddave1

Ddave1
Oh yes.
Sten Dolenc is a very nice and dilligent man.
I am a big fan of him....

(y)(y)(y) @Gt city

Top Bottom