Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version of AC for iOS

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
After the latest iOS update you can purchase a Grand Hotel for 300 silver stars. It increases the population by 300. It takes 6 days to build or 4 greenies.

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Gt city, can you merge the new threads to one or two? that way we don't have 2 or 3 threads with the same content (this one, the grand hotel and maybe the one of greensmith)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city, can you merge the new threads to one or two? that way we don't have 2 or 3 threads with the same content (this one, the grand hotel and maybe the one of greensmith)
Done!
Now only this thread and another, that greensmith started it, about new quest Tale of Bygone Years Collection.
This merging is wierd, mixed posts now, but at least all in one post :D

This is great news!
QL bonus for all participants will increase participation and make it easier to complete.
Count me in for another weekend QL launch!!

The Grand Hotel is great too! This will provide me with incentive to open those Large Bronze Chests .
Yes this is great news especially for the one without QL capabilities like I do can join the fun and exhilarating endeavour.
Don't forget @Bali Hi we still have to wait for update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great finally something Useful to do with the tokens. Buying S1 planes has always been a waste IMO

It will be interesting to see how the new QL bonus works. Sounds Great if All players get it for 24 hours, but not so great if it lasts only the one launch?

Device
  1. iPad
Absolutely love the hotel-for-silver-coins idea. Very glad they decided to do something else with those other than the goofy S1 planes (by the way, has anyone sold one of the S1 aircaft? If so, what are examples of how much each type is sold for?). And with my Gifter account, this hotel is definitely needed if I want to get anywhere in this game in the next few months.

Should we update the thread that details all the maps destinations and which aircraft are needed for each?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I wonder if you can actually buy 2 or 3 Grand hotels?
If yes, it may actually be worthwhile to demolish some of the ancient wonders!
I've bought 1 so far and it's still showing in the shop and available to buy. So I'm assuming you can buy as many as you like, silver coins permitting of course! ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
a change i don't like: you could hit sent back to 10 gifts and then click away the pop-up screen. now you have to click away the popup screen before you can hit sent back the second gift. I hope they don't change this on android to.... it is annoying

Top Bottom