Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version of AC for iOS

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Till now - nothing. Google Play store gives me No update for AC.
I assume there will be few days difference, but hope update will be soon :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
If I remember correctly Android got the last update two days before IOS so it's payback time I guess :( I just hope we get update before Airship store leaves again. I wouldn't want to wait 2 weeks for maps

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
New buildings are nice and all but I wish GI would allow us even just one long swath of expansion on the city side. At this rate I will end up selling some residential or commercial buildings.

I also wish they'll add a feature where we can catch up on sending gifts if we miss days. Like if you miss gifting yesterday, you can send 40 today. Same with visiting neighbors.

New buildings are nice and all but I wish GI would allow us even just one long swath of expansion on the city side. At this rate I will end up selling some residential or commercial buildings.

I also wish they'll add a feature where we can catch up on sending gifts if we miss days. Like if you miss gifting yesterday, you can send 40 today. Same with visiting neighbors.

New levels would be nice too.
It would help me sort out neighbours who have left the building :( .

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was really expecting the update to be released by GI by Friday.
Don't understand why the gap between updates and with iOS latest update takes so long?

I would have been bored if not for the Russian quest.
True, mee too. And nice reward on many AC's. :D

Top Bottom