Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update for IOS and Android is out now!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yeah it is an painful, wish the could give an option to "Collect All".

Or at least collect all for one set of collections. For example, I can collect 91 times for Extinct Languages. I shouldn't have to tap on collect 91 times. There should be an option to click once and it will collect all 91 sets. However, this will make controlling the leveling up a bit tricky.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20svyudz
Username
Dap
I think the developer intentionally makes tasks require tons of clicking. This way your mind will be programmed to click without reading so that you click popups that steal your greenies :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I accidentally tapped and upgraded my repair base. :banghead: Wish there are confirmations on these. Will I be able to repair planes while repair base is under construction?

I accidentally tapped and upgraded my repair base. :banghead: Wish there are confirmations on these. Will I be able to repair planes while repair base is under construction?

In older versions, upgrading your repair base result in not being able to repair planes until update is completed. I have experienced that in the past.

Happily, it is no longer the case. I am also upgrading my Repair Base, but can still repair my planes.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Hi all. Pleas can someone confirm the purchase prices of the new control tower, terminal and town hall? Saw the other bits on a previous post. Many thanks.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi all. Pleas can someone confirm the purchase prices of the new control tower, terminal and town hall? Saw the other bits on a previous post. Many thanks.
Town hall is 3.5 millions, Control tower is 4 million, not 100% for Terminal
Need 10 of each required item, building time is 12 days (12 greenies to complete instantly)

Top Bottom