Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new to the forum but been playing for a while

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
wish i had found forum when i first started a few months ago think i am doing ok on game but any pointers will always be helpfull

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
wish i had found forum when i first started a few months ago think i am doing ok on game but any pointers will always be helpfull

Welcome to the members forum. You have come to the right place. There are so many members who will be able to help you with your game over time. I will key in your friends code, for you to accept. Once accepted, we will then be neighbours and we can begin gifting to each other. You will need to set up your signature page so members know what gift items you need at your current gaming level.

Below, you will find my signature page, and at the bottom you will find a link to a document, which you may find useful. Take your time and enjoy playing your game and the members forum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
Welcome to the members forum. You have come to the right place. There are so many members who will be able to help you with your game over time. I will key in your friends code, for you to accept. Once accepted, we will then be neighbours and we can begin gifting to each other. You will need to set up your signature page so members know what gift items you need at your current gaming level.

Below, you will find my signature page, and at the bottom you will find a link to a document, which you may find useful. Take your time and enjoy playing your game and the members forum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cheers there still finding my way about forum page so hopefully over time i will get everything up to speed

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
if i can navigate me planes around the world i am sure i should get the hang of navigating around the forum site cheers there
only recently found out about weekly greenies and cash wish i had known about them when i first started making it a little easier to get land now

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
only recently found out about weekly greenies and cash wish i had known about them when i first started making it a little easier to get land now

If you check your welcome message when you joined the forum, it explains quite a few things that will make things easier for you.

Top Bottom