Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Neighbour visits

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hi
Since more than a month i have problems with visits. I can visit neighbours from my city, can add them, send gifts, playing events etc. But nobody cannot visit me due the outdated game version on my tablet...
Does anybody have similar error?
GI knows this and since a month i'm waiting for solution. They promised to fix it with last update but it isn't! Today they answered again - wait for update! Hen it will be? Next 2 months....????
:-(

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I suggest you back up your game files with a program like titanium or system tuner pro, if you are rooted.

then uninstall and reinstall Airport City from google play which should be the latest version and then restore the game files, that may fix the outdated problem.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Correct me if i'm wrong but looks like all "old" accounts on wp are affected. And yes, we are at "normal" every day at some point. I'm trying to find some pattern via my support account (no success for now) but i think it has some relation with syncing servers.

Top Bottom