Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Neighbors for red launches

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Hi,

I am looking for neighbors for red launches, not that I have that many recourses but the most of my neighbors are low raking.

My friendcode is afdvr16 or leave a comment with your friend code so I can at you.

Thanks,
Hscarry

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi,

I am looking for neighbors for red launches, not that I have that many recourses but the most of my neighbors are low raking.

My friendcode is afdvr16 or leave a comment with your friend code so I can at you.

Thanks,
Hscarry
Almost everyone here do red launches. Feel free to add me. Also I'd advise to translate your sig to english as few of the items listed are unknown to me (oordopjes for example). I'm assuming it's dutch (and I'm bad in dutch except cold heineken) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Hi,

Thank you Kesh, I have sent you an invite and will change my Dutch to English...to bad I can't send you Heineken.
Thanks Davescharf for the invite...you're right, only the fresh baked and still a bit warm are the best!

Hscarry

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Hi,

Thank you Kesh, I have sent you an invite and will change my Dutch to English...to bad I can't send you Heineken.
Thanks Davescharf for the invite...you're right, only the fresh baked and still a bit warm are the best!

Hscarry
Sent you an invite :)

Groetjes :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Almost everyone here do red launches. Feel free to add me. Also I'd advise to translate your sig to english as few of the items listed are unknown to me (oordopjes for example). I'm assuming it's dutch (and I'm bad in dutch except cold heineken) :)

Hi Kesh..it was not normal how you guys do Red Launches....it goes so quick with 3 or 4 QL.
This was the first time for me and it was great!!
The reason that I was suddenly gone was that I push by accident 'start your own launch'
And therefore I must wait 24 hours before the shuttle is back and start a new launch again...but again it was great yesterday with the launches,Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Are there more players from this forum who do frequently RED Launches, please add me or sent your request, or leaving your friendcode behind in de comments and I will add you.

Mine friendcode is afdvr16

Thanks,
Hscarry

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
You can add me. I don't have as many QL's (or extra accounts with QL's, I'm good with one game now) but I am mining for them as we speak. A good place to look is the space launch section. Lots of people post there, myself included, when we're starting a public launch.

Top Bottom