Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help in rebuilding city

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
Despite I read airportcitygame.com forum frequently that is my first post, so I want to say hello to everyone.

That's my story:
I started playing game just four months ago, but as I play a lot I've been able to progres to level 46 and acomplished two previous events. After updating game about week ago my city suddenly become this:
scan1.JPG
What suprised me most is that town hall and terminal disappeard completly
I restarted game but things got worse. It seems game wasn't loading properly:
scan2.JPG
But It was still possible to visit neighbours! So I visited one and after going back to my city his city became mine:
scan3.JPG
I've opened a ticket and GI after analysing my problem said that they can't restore my previous game but they can restore my game level and experience and they will support me with enough coins and cash to rebuild my city as quickly as possible but I have to start a new game. I'm still in contact with GI trying get answers on some unresolved issues (lost buildings from events, items, collections, tokens, missions passed, ... etc)

But after all I have decided to give it second chance and on last saturday I've started a new game.
With my old game I lost all my neighbours list (over 100) so at the moment most important for me is to have some neighbours apart Madlen. I will appreciate if some of you will agree to be my neighbour
(even temporary only - for some time)

Thanks.

Username/in game name: Renderman
Friend code: adocmtc
Level: 9 Stars:9 (temporary)
Platform: Android
Items I need: fuel
Items I can send: (not much at the moment) passengers (5), fuel catalyst, all-inclusive bracelet, air conditioner, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, handling line

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
You're a patient man... I've send you friend requests from my 2 games. Hope it helps.
Maybe you should read a bit on this forum about how to back up and restore yr game yrself. This will protect you from this sort of G! server issues.

Good luck !

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me when the bug first appeared and I am now a month in rebuilding. I have sent a request (not sure if it sent as didn't say send successful), but, if you cannot see it feel free to add me your side.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
I'm happy to inform you that GI was able to restore my previous game level, and I received compensation - all unique buildings I lost and coins and Airport cash (ammount I've asked)
However I didn't received my lost tokens, hearts level, maps (and items from my warehouse)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
Despite I read airportcitygame.com forum frequently that is my first post, so I want to say hello to everyone.

That's my story:
I started playing game just four months ago, but as I play a lot I've been able to progres to level 46 and acomplished two previous events. After updating game about week ago my city suddenly become this:
View attachment 2489
What suprised me most is that town hall and terminal disappeard completly
I restarted game but things got worse. It seems game wasn't loading properly:
View attachment 2490
But It was still possible to visit neighbours! So I visited one and after going back to my city his city became mine:
View attachment 2491
I've opened a ticket and GI after analysing my problem said that they can't restore my previous game but they can restore my game level and experience and they will support me with enough coins and cash to rebuild my city as quickly as possible but I have to start a new game. I'm still in contact with GI trying get answers on some unresolved issues (lost buildings from events, items, collections, tokens, missions passed, ... etc)

But after all I have decided to give it second chance and on last saturday I've started a new game.
With my old game I lost all my neighbours list (over 100) so at the moment most important for me is to have some neighbours apart Madlen. I will appreciate if some of you will agree to be my neighbour
(even temporary only - for some time)

Thanks.

Username/in game name: Renderman
Friend code: adocmtc
Level: 9 Stars:9 (temporary)
Platform: Android
Items I need: fuel
Items I can send: (not much at the moment) passengers (5), fuel catalyst, all-inclusive bracelet, air conditioner, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, handling line

Hi Renderman
I have sent you a transmitter. Can you send me the glass display case (3) when possible?
Thanks in advance
Hilary

Top Bottom