Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple QL Red Party on Saturday Sept 6th

Maybe this wasn't right way to change schedule... Juvenal changed launch 35 to launch it something like 10 minutes to create an extra launch.. So this was an extra launch.
But I think he should keep the schedule after all and make the extra launch BEFORE 35 instead of behind...
Sorry R3d_F1v3
Maybe we still can do an additional? Juvenal?

Yes, the earlier than scheduled launch #35 caught me off guard too.
Waited for R3d_F1v3 to come in and catch up, but nsari ended up taking #1 to complete the launch.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Maybe this wasn't right way to change schedule... Juvenal changed launch 35 to launch it something like 10 minutes to create an extra launch.. So this was an extra launch.
But I think he should keep the schedule after all and make the extra launch BEFORE 35 instead of behind...
Sorry R3d_F1v3
Maybe we still can do an additional? Juvenal?
Don't worry about it, I used my last PEB towards the end of the "extra" launch trying to catch up to no avail.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Thanks for the offer but I have not still in stock stabilizator 120 or PEB 360 so I can't reach 3rd place.
It's ok in this way.

Caps well and truly doffed to all participants. :finger: Absolutely floor-less organisation from the captains Juvenal and nsari as well as DarekK Pavolko. Also Bali Hi for taking over comms when Juvenal 50p's run out on his wifi;)

As I said in a previous post - the format for me is now the standard to go with for multiple week end Red QL launches. Easy to follow and I don't belief too many toys were thrown out of prams.

Great discipline from all participants, its why I still enjoy the forum and playing AC. That last launch was an absolute blast!!!

Top Bottom