Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday June 1st, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Has anyone had any luck joining launches (Android to Android or iOS to iOS)? I'm pretty sure that Android users haven't been able to join iOS launches and vice versa.
android could not join ios but yesterday my ios joined my android launch

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Looking to trade repair base items. I can send Hardness testers.

@Bali Hi - I have sent friend request to BaliOS, maybe we can help each other with the repair base?
@Diabloscort - I will send repair base items when I reset this evening. May I please ask you to return?
@Long - I have sent friend request to your second game. I can send you Hardness tester when I reset tonight.
@Mario's Dad - I believe I sent Hardness tester to you last night. If not, I will send tonight. Would very much appreciate a return. (Or is this an Android OS issue?)
@Luke pilot - If you will send me friend request, I can send you that last hardness tester you need.
@ARFFgal - sent you a friend request, I don't need a hardness tester any more but could use some tunnel freezers.... I can also return the flatbed scanners you need if you send me a level 10 item first.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
@Luke pilot (I think we are still neighbours!)

Ill send you crucible (need a screw press if u can spare any returns!)
Hey , I lost you as a neighbor ages ago.... Back during the username bug? I tried to add you again when you showed up on here a while back but just got an error message. Can you try adding me again? Or if I'm still on your list try sending something and I'll see if it comes through...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@ARFFgal - sent you a friend request, I don't need a hardness tester any more but could use some tunnel freezers.... I can also return the flatbed scanners you need if you send me a level 10 item first.
I accepted your friend request and now cannot find you in my friend list.?.? Makes no sense to me. I'll keep looking and send you that tunnel freezer.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
I accepted your friend request and now cannot find you in my friend list.?.? Makes no sense to me. I'll keep looking and send you that tunnel freezer.
Yeah, unfortunately I can't see you either....
I had this happen once before - try sending me another friend request and see what happens?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Because of the bug from the new update I can't receive gifts from my iPad neighbours.
I hope GI have this sorted out soon.

Thanks for your gifts :happy:
@Long , @vayka1 , @Alfonz Senki , @Mrstepot ,
@Neil ellor , @belledohna , @nsari , @Pakman ,
@Nick Schultz , @Luke pilot , @Hburr , @Puppy Chou ,
@spearman78 , @rahaa , @Happy Helen , @Jay J ,
@steveowa , @Toddfish , @M22 , @stevel2606 ,
@B738! , @Capt Iz 69 , @Bali Hi , @Mizscout ,
@Robby Kusuma , @lfcawc , @Diabloscort , @emily ,
@PJW , @HP- , @InCoNvEnIeNtE , @Kazinho ,
@manu Rigon , @Dracocraft26 , @flip123 , @GamingSwiftie ,
@Mario's Dad , @Sulfe , @javi , @Hyphen , @zenmie ,
@Gt city , @dr_fly , @Terminal E , @Vialino , @MsX , @AJ .
@Juvenal

Sorry to hear, guess that means I can't send you gifts?
I have contacted GI as my phone game is also stuck.
Let's hope we get sorted soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom