Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday January 18th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Support4u could you send hull parts (3) to my zenmie_2 game?
@Khiez I send you a neighbour for my zenmie_2 game. Could you send some shampoo to that game. I still need 4.
@Wai request from my zenmie_2 game is on your way

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello,
still around 60 plasma to reach all the 3 strars.
@Pit1024 yes please continue to send gieger. It is not clear for me why you want plasma and no more geiger? for me every time I click on ufo debries, I got a plasma.
@Matina, sent you an invite from javi4 and javi. I will send you geiger from javi4, but please return it to javi.
@R3d_F1v3, I sent you a request from javi4 to send you geiger, please return the plasma to javi. (I sent you a request because I didn't find you anymore, but I have the @21usc28, I hope it will work)
For everyone sending me plasma or geiger THANK YOU. specially to @Bali Hi :)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
As some of you may have known, sometimes I show up as @21usc841 in your neighbor list due to some kind of screwup that GI/Road404 has not fixed yet. Please be on the lookout for both R3d_F1v3 and @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Air Magnatrometer
Geiger Counters

Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Yeah , Right . and those guys are hyjackers

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
When you visiting neighbors, click on UFO Debrises around the city. Sometimes drops are good, sometimes could be better. But, if you can visit 12 neigbors, you can get around 20+ each day... (y)

When you visiting neighbors, click on UFO Debrises around the city. Sometimes drops are good, sometimes could be better. But, if you can visit 12 neigbors, you can get around 20+ each day... (y)
Not me , Iv
Not me , I've only been getting 11 or 12 or less and have only 1 collection . Talk about a down on your luck losing streak . And to top it off I've been sending @Andy Brodd Earplugs instead of Lollipops so he stopped sending me Geiger's . Not to mention I keep forgetting to use tha fuel catalyst people have been nice enough to send me to speed up my Fighters . I think I'm a Doomed Goner . I'm thinking of changing my name to Loserboy Smith .

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
hello,
still around 60 plasma to reach all the 3 strars.
@Pit1024 yes please continue to send gieger. It is not clear for me why you want plasma and no more geiger? for me every time I click on ufo debries, I got a plasma.
@Matina, sent you an invite from javi4 and javi. I will send you geiger from javi4, but please return it to javi.
@R3d_F1v3, I sent you a request from javi4 to send you geiger, please return the plasma to javi. (I sent you a request because I didn't find you anymore, but I have the @21usc28, I hope it will work)
For everyone sending me plasma or geiger THANK YOU. specially to @Bali Hi :)
Accepted both invites. Plasma Clot inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom