Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday, 30 January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hi Neighbors,

Again, thanks everyone for all their gifts and continue support!!! (y)

Please send Osc. Beacon:
@JazzyJKC – sent Osc Beacon to CaptJKC (just hit send back)

Please send Fuel Hose:
@Davescharf – sent you Fuel Hose (just hit send back)
@brett22 – sent you Fuel Hose (just hit send back); I do need more Fuel Hose than Nav mod
@Pit1024 – sent you Nav Mod

Please send Headset:
@Punmat – sent you Walkie-Talkie

Please send Spare Wire:
@H585 - sent you Spare Wire (just hit send back)
@Raschuma - sent Spare Wire (just hit send back)
@stalzon - sent you Spare Wire (just hit send back)
@Angry Bear – sent Spare Wire (just hit send back)

Please send Spare Propeller:
@crescent moon – sent you Ear Plugs
@DanBrock – sent Spare Propeller (just hit send back)
@Fencat – sent you Spare Propeller (just hit send back)
@Dave - sent you Spare Propeller (just hit send back)

Please send Wire Compass:
@Harcourt – sent you Ear Plugs (saw you changed name)

Please send Landing Lamp:
@Robby Kusuma – sent Ara LLamp

Please send Altimeter:
@GamingSwiftie – sent you Gyroscope
@Kendra – sent you Gyroscope (should be just a send back)

Please send Fuel 20:
@Mouse – sent you Gyroscope
@Wabbitgirl – sent Rocky61 pax 10

Hi neighbors,

I'm at lvl72 so now I'm collecting Terminal lvl11 items. Pls if I asked someone to send Term11 item and he or she already upgraded the Terminal and cannot send any longer such item to advise me.
Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

pls send Patrol Robot:
@LAX (LAX-2) Bioreactor sent, @javi Bioreactor sent

pls send Massage Chair:
@drivefast99 Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @crescent moon (crsnt2) E-reader sent

pls send Self-Balancing Scooter:
@GamingSwiftie Fuel Hose sent (*), @suckerp Spare Wire sent (*), @Husam Spare Prop sent (*), @Radu81 Earplugs sent to Radu81, pls send Self-Balancing Scooter from Radu2

pls send Sorting Robot:
@Bali Hi (BaliOS) E-reader sent, @Wired Parrott Boring Machine sent, @zenmie Osc Beacon sent (*)

pls send Fuel Hose:
@Punmat Arcade Machine sent, @Xilikon Aircraft Tire sent (*), @wydaho Air Conditioner sent to bear/ @Tamic Nav Mod sent (*), @Bob69bob Deicer sent, @Fencat Boring Machine sent, @Mouse Aircraft Tyre sent (*), @Finlayson Crucible sent (do you need more?), @Crash McPlane Fuel Hose sent (*), @Ddave1 Bioreactor sent, @DalePorter46 Spare Wire sent to Dale1 (*) and Fuel Supply sent to Dale2 (*)

pls send Nav Mod:
@vayka1 (noya12) Pass10 sent (*), @Meagansoroka Flight Catering sent (*), @Sazaville Fuel Hose sent (*), @Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) E-reader sent, @Stella 748 Ultrasonic FD sent, @skiv will send you Spare Prop from Pit1024GiftSupp once we become neighbor there, @Airport Arne Flight Catering sent (*), @Harcourt Earplugs sent, @Kendra Blanket sent, @Mike47 Flight Catering sent (*), @Bob1977 Att Indicator sent, @Andy Brodd Spare Prop sent (*)

@Long Bioreactor sent to LY and LY2, pls send Massage Chair from LY and Patrol Robot from LY2
@Robby Kusuma E-reader sent to Ara, pls send Sorting Robot and/or Self-Balancing Scooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom