Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mitlain Is(n't) Slain!

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Folk's we all have to realize that this is "selective enforcement" against some players banning them for cheating. It's subjective not objective on GI's part (which is 100% their prerogative). This is causing people to be puzzled as to why some of the most blatant have not been busted. In this thread you all are talking about a couple of players by name who are clearly cheating and have been doing so for a long long time,, but then there are also other well known players who no one is even willing to mention their names who have also been cheating for just as long. So even on this forum, some members are being subjective and not objective. We humans prefer the us vs them position much better than the discomfort of being introspective required to be truly objective.
In in the spirit of that,, I too will remain subjective and join the mob,,, hang "them" high! ,,,hang "them" high! :LOL::LOL::LOL::D:):p

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Folk's we all have to realize that this is "selective enforcement" against some players banning them for cheating. It's subjective not objective on GI's part (which is 100% their prerogative). This is causing people to be puzzled as to why some of the most blatant have not been busted. In this thread you all are talking about a couple of players by name who are clearly cheating and have been doing so for a long long time,, but then there are also other well known players who no one is even willing to mention their names who have also been cheating for just as long. So even on this forum, some members are being subjective and not objective. We humans prefer the us vs them position much better than the discomfort of being introspective required to be truly objective.
In in the spirit of that,, I too will remain subjective and join the mob,,, hang "them" high! ,,,hang "them" high! :LOL::LOL::LOL::D:):p
I don't know anyone personally in the forum that is cheating, but if they are, then they should suffer the same fate. Friend or foe, wrong is wrong. It's just a game; not life or death. Matter of fact, the game wouldn't be as fun if I cheated. When you get 6 of a building that you've been after, there is no feeling more satisfying. Want to excel? Put in some honest work. Just my 7 cents.:writing:

There will always be right and wrong.
And if you do right you will be rewarded .
But if you do wrong you shall be punished
Once you are caught you will be in denial and pointing fingers to others and supposedly cheaters whom slipped the net
That is not the solution to your problem you knew wat you did and were fully aware of the consequences if you should get caught
now stop think wat you did and take it like a man ore "woman" and if you were not caught time to change your attitude and gameplay

to give an example when driving on the highway some tend to go over the speedlimit and are aware that if they get caught the will be fined thus when it happenes they pay the fine and move on they will not be pointing fingers at the thousands of others that didnt get caught because that want change a thing

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I never understood how GI select banning. At the end of 2015 I was young and full of steam and spent countless hours making statistic on a dozen of top "magic" players. It was easy to count that the great and terrible Anderl (#1 on most if not all flights in the rankings at that period) must spend $10000+ a week for months. There were players of lesser magnitude and I counted their fuel and passengers week by week as well. I sent it all to GI several times and... nothing really happened. "We checked and he's a good player", "Play harder and you'll succeed". I have to admit they banned one or two guys (after several reports of many people) but that didn't change the picture at all. Banned cheaters came back shortly, changed names, new cheaters came, old went away tired of winning, probably.
So if after so much time GI starts to take it seriously... well, just watch your aim and don't shoot good guys.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Folk's we all have to realize that this is "selective enforcement" against some players banning them for cheating. It's subjective not objective on GI's part (which is 100% their prerogative).

Some things are easy to automate, and those are already automated, including some types of bans. Some require more data and calibration before we can safely apply it to everyone, and we have to rely in part on selective enforcement based on our own checks and players' reports. Is it fair that if you cheat a little there's less chance you'll be caught? Well, probably no, and that's why there'll be more smart algorithms helping us with it in the future.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Some things are easy to automate, and those are already automated, including some types of bans. Some require more data and calibration before we can safely apply it to everyone, and we have to rely in part on selective enforcement based on our own checks and players' reports. Is it fair that if you cheat a little there's less chance you'll be caught? Well, probably no, and that's why there'll be more smart algorithms helping us with it in the future.
Appreciate the efforts. As long as you guys are willing to work with those falsely accused, then I think the improvements will continue. It's nice that the legit hard workers now have a chance to shine.

I'm going to assume that you are watching players like YDL who has taken first in almost every single Concord destination with 1100-1500 flights to each one. This is NOT humanly possible. Has he found a script or something that you cannot detect? Has he manipulated the game data? When players like that are allowed to continue taking the rewards from those who do not cheat, it's very disheartening.:(

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not only is Milain not slain, he's also top of at least 4 destinations with an hour to go.

Mitlain2 is also still around.
4 is still less than all. There was a time where pretty much all top flights were claimed by him. Maybe not slain, but definitely weakened

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Is your opinion worth more than mine (often at a fixed price of 2 cents):facepalm:?

Or are you telling us that you’re rich?:pompus:

I could be misreading, though. It might just be inflation :p.
:ROFLMAO::hilarious:
Lol I say 7 because I tend to give lengthy explanations.:joyful:
By the same rationale, @Bob69bob , you should start your normal posts with ‘just my 50 cents’... :LOL:

Top Bottom