Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mitlain Is(n't) Slain!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I’ll have to admit that I had to google the word and love it! It will be embedded into my vocabulary now :).

Btw, I really enjoyed Yellow Tricycle as well :X3:.

ah ah ! I thought you knew this expression because you used "touché" ! I am happy to make you discovered something !

oh ! i am very pleased ! You couldn't say something better than that :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Yes, you're right, they rhyme. And, you seem to pronounce almost good ! the only point is the end of each word : it is not "ay", it is rather [e] phoneticaly ( Watch the first video at 00:14 : http://parlons-francais.tv5monde.co...Memos/Phonetique/p-119-lg0-Les-sons-e-et-.htm ). (If you have time to lose !)
I watched and was completely bamboozled! However, I’m not surprised that the English have taken a word from another country and completely bastardised it :D. My guess is that English vocabulary is probably 20% derived from other languages but they’ve added their own little twist ;).

Edit: apologies for the severe thread drift :oops:.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I watched and was completely bamboozled! However, I’m not surprised that the English have taken a word from another country and completely bastardised it :D. My guess is that English vocabulary is probably 20% derived from other languages but they’ve added their own little twist ;).

And I had to Google "bamboozled" ! The funniest English word I see in my entire (short) life ! But, once it is translated in French, it becomes a normal word ! And... I am totally not able to pronounce it !
Did you manage to ear the sound of [e] int the video ?

Yes, I believe that each language take some word/expression from other language !

And that is this who makes English interesting :D !

If you knew how French people pronounce English words... you would laugh a lot !

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Ah ah ! I am not surprised :D !
So, why some English people say that when French people speak English it is cute ? In my opinion, it is not cute, it is uggly ! !

ah ! You saw what is really France ah ah :D !
Its a wonder when people from france are speaking another language lol.
Its something from the last years.

Top Bottom