Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mitlain Is(n't) Slain!

Do u have printscreens?
Could be the evidence needed right?
The people that need to know will know. I don’t know specifics, but if code breaking/modifying is involved, they may know ways around all sorts of traps. Like laying out bear traps painted fluoro pink, there’s no point putting speed humps in place when GI really needs an effective road block. They’re not about to advertise what their strategies are so you can’t just assume that nothing is being done. Hackers have gotten into far tighter systems than this one..

5 pages later and the title of the thread is still wrong :wacky:.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
You know, Mitlain and YDL both probably visit this forum regularly (as guests, I'm sure), and they're laughing their a$$'s off while we fuss and fume about their cheating.:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wait, hold my beer... :sneaky:
Need to check with @Husam first if what I'm about to say will be allowed just this once on the forum... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If he beats me at every destination I fly this week, we'll know... :cautious::pompus:

Wait, hold my beer... :sneaky:
Need to check with @Husam first if what I'm about to say will be allowed just this once on the forum... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If he beats me at every destination I fly this week, we'll know... :cautious::pompus:
Open your private thread and say what ever you want :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and dont forget to invite ;):hilarious::hilarious:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You know, Mitlain and YDL both probably visit this forum regularly (as guests, I'm sure), and they're laughing their a$$'s off while we fuss and fume about their cheating.:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He is now a forum member....or someone pretending to be him

Anyone can be called Mitlain. Where is the evidence its 'that' Mitlain?
Perhaps he could introduce himself and put our minds at rest. :):):) If it's not "that" Mitlain, he may be a bit hesitant to get to know us. If it is "that" Mitlain, he will probably never post.
@Mitlain - talk to us! We don't bite - at least not too hard!

Top Bottom