Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mitlain Is(n't) Slain!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I believe the chances of it being an imposter are far greater ... vicariously living out “15 minutes of fame” on the dubious notoriety of another. :stop:
The fact that he came and liked my first post tells me that it's probably an imposter. I dont think the real Mitlain would make himself known.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Mitlain is a really nice guy.
:shifty: No Liam, he isn’t. It’s not because now all of a sudden he seems to be behaving and not using his tricks that he’s a good guy. Same with Hans.

They stole countless rewards, gold, silver and what have you for weeks on end, taking it away from players that play the game as it should be played.

Don’t give me that ‘he’s cool now’ crap. It’s just not fair to all other players and you know it...

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
:shifty: No Liam, he isn’t. It’s not because now all of a sudden he’s behaving and not using his tricks that he’s a good guy. Same with Hans.

They stole countless rewards, gold, silver and what have you for weeks on end, taking it away from players that play the game as it should be played.

Don’t give me that ‘he’s cool now’ crap. It’s just not fair to all other players and you know it...
For months on end...not just weeks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Mitlain is a really nice guy. YDL is the REAL problem... Mitlain stopping some weeks ago, he learn from his mistakes. You all should talk about YDL and not about Mitlain.
True. He didn't have nearly as many flights as I thought he would. If @Mitlain really did change his ways from cheating and is now playing fairly, then he's cool with me.

Yes YDL and Hasteigan (not sure I said that right) are the real problems now

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
:shifty: No Liam, he isn’t. It’s not because now all of a sudden he seems to be behaving and not using his tricks that he’s a good guy. Same with Hans.

I agree that he has done a lot of wrong and cost me some top 3 finishes, but I'm one who is willing to forgive if he truly has changed his ways. Everyone deserves a chance to fix their mistakes and change. Not going to hold a grudge against him for that; life is way too short.

Top Bottom