Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General miga kbect - cheater?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@DarekK

The game is run on automated servers, unless the person has been flagged for attention.
GI would not know if he is cheating unless a certain threshold is exceeded.

It is remotely possible to make that many flights but you would need a lot fuel and passengers to run a flight for a duration of 30 seconds.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Same was happening to me. This player is also a Cheater. In full week I managed to fly 60 flights. But this cheater came on Friday and took on a bigggggggg lead..
If he was a true player what's the point to fly soo many flights.. He could have won by 100 flight's.

If GI see this.. They should inform us whether this player is cheater or not..
Screenshot_2015-05-25-00-07-15.png

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
It's not at all possible.
I wish I could be that much lucky to sustain my 1 in Lisbon but very low chance.
He's going to get blocked soon but what's the benefit now, we have lost our first position.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Same was happening to me. This player is also a Cheater. In full week I managed to fly 60 flights. But this cheater came on Friday and took on a bigggggggg lead..
If he was a true player what's the point to fly soo many flights.. He could have won by 100 flight's.

If GI see this.. They should inform us whether this player is cheater or not..
View attachment 1878
Would be fine, if we just open a thread of "potential cheaters"? So everyone can only paste a picture, so we know who is he, or GI might take a look into this thread and prevent them to do that on future...?! @Dave what do you think? Or others?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That's really annoying.
If a person is 20-30, flights ahead or maybe 50. We can say it a competition..
But this is crap.
Therefore i do not participate on Top100 flights. Never know who will jump into it, right in front of me with 100+ or couple of 100 more flights then me... :censored:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Would be fine, if we just open a thread of "potential cheaters"? So everyone can only paste a picture, so we know who is he, or GI might take a look into this thread and prevent them to do that on future...?! @Dave what do you think? Or others?
That's a good thought

We should create a thread for that.
Any one see a suspicious person can post his/her screen shot here..
It will help Ivan also to keep a track of cheaters.
And we will also find out if that person is cheater or not( after checking if Ivan tell s about them)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This "cheating" has been going on ever since this competition was introduced years ago. Way back then I posted all of the first place finishes of a certain player. He/she held first place in almost every destination on the map. Even if they spent a lot of real money, it was pretty impossible.
Nothing's changed. I love a good challenge (400 Falcon flights to three-star a destination ... I'm ready for it) but I don't play games that are rigged. Too much aggrevation for not enough reward.
Cheers,
Tom

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
This "cheating" has been going on ever since this competition was introduced years ago. Way back then I posted all of the first place finishes of a certain player. He/she held first place in almost every destination on the map. Even if they spent a lot of real money, it was pretty impossible.
Nothing's changed. I love a good challenge (400 Falcon flights to three-star a destination ... I'm ready for it) but I don't play games that are rigged. Too much aggrevation for not enough reward.
Cheers,
Tom

What GI Wrote To Me Regarding Some Suspicious Player-

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

We couldn't discuss other players with players, but can assure you that they are not cheated.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

In This Single Sentence GI Mark My Request Solved.
Liar GI.
Now Its Cleared I am Down For Competing In Top 100.

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav.

Cheers,
Tom
This problem unfortunately there on any platform.
It really is more than annoying.

Rainer

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Cheers,
Tom
Correct Tom its a game of time and effort, whats the point in taking a few days to complete the flights and tasks when it should take weeks?
I only play AC and am here for the long haul I haven't even considered sending a flight by Falcon yet but I am setting my plan with other feats in the game.and my life!
The best part of the game is the strategic plan when you can move from one flight or quest to the other and know you have all you need set to complete it, then you can start collecting and thinking of the next
Then the great thing about AC is that GI slip in a Quest to scupper your plans:p:confused:

Top Bottom