Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LVL80 and lack of motivation

Few days ago I finally reached LVL80 with 353 stars collected... from that moment I feel like slight lack of motivation playing AC...I know that there are like thousand stars more to collect, map flights to do, alliance tasks... but still LVL rank was kind of motivation šŸ˜ Anybody is/was feeling the same?

I feel the opposite. Upon reaching the anticlimatic level 80 a while ago I feel there are so many things that Iā€™ve NOT accomplished. Maxing CT, terminal, runways, repair terminals, etc as well as a ton of buildings including those I havenā€™t built yet for higher plane levels. Map runs, achieving more stars. I am a greatly impatient person and this game is like therapy and a long long long long road which is highly personalized based on your goals. Currently Iā€™m trying to 3 star everything; participate in all launches, contributing to my alliance hopefully about to break into the top 100.

And so much more I honestly donā€™t see an end regardless of the level 80 cap.

Anyhow, those are my thoughts......

Few days ago I finally reached LVL80 with 353 stars collected... from that moment I feel like slight lack of motivation playing AC...I know that there are like thousand stars more to collect, map flights to do, alliance tasks... but still LVL rank was kind of motivation šŸ˜ Anybody is/was feeling the same?
As a fairly seasoned player šŸ™„ I always played for stars, if more levels were released there would be a few of us go up the levels in hours or days. Now that will happen even more as most have millions of collections built up due to limits. The number of flights thing was more a pain to me but that's when I settled into playing only a few times a day, I can't be bothered launching and launching its so boring. Maps flights were my main task, now I can't be bothered collect the collectibles half the time.

I maybe explained bad what I wanted to say (some forum members are already asking to overtake my game?! ... no way, do it from the scratch like I did ...you need 0$ to do it :D ) I just wanted to say that expanding LVL to maybe 100 would be great... and no matter that subject I'm continuing my regular daily play as usual at regular pace... in fact waiting for the new event to begin...thats the stuff I enjoy the most šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
I was starting to feel that for a while - lilke I was getting in a rut. I always completed 2 tasks for my alliance, whether I had 3 starred them or not. morning - send out 10 condors, evening - land 10 condors and send out again. Now, I will only fly them if they are not yet 3-starred. I'm concentrating on map flights - but I'm starting at the bottom - Excavations North America. Also finishing up some stars on lower level S3 flights before I start on higher level flights. New goals kind of energized the game for me again.

I've pretty much maxed out all my buldings, so stars & maps are pretty much all that are left.

I was starting to feel that for a while - lilke I was getting in a rut. I always completed 2 tasks for my alliance, whether I had 3 starred them or not. morning - send out 10 condors, evening - land 10 condors and send out again. Now, I will only fly them if they are not yet 3-starred. I'm concentrating on map flights - but I'm starting at the bottom - Excavations North America. Also finishing up some stars on lower level S3 flights before I start on higher level flights. New goals kind of energized the game for me again.

I've pretty much maxed out all my buldings, so stars & maps are pretty much all that are left.
Yes but it's a slow and laborious task isn't it, why I don't play often, I did most adventure buildings very early, that's what boosted some of us a lot, they dropped alliance stuff for a while lol now what point, another collection sit in there do nothing

šŸ‘
For how long have you been playing to get where you are now?.I started mine on 4.August 2018.

šŸ‘
For how long have you been playing to get where you are now?.I started mine on 4.August 2018.
Nearly 5 years. I started in August or September of 2015, and lurked on the forum for a few months, but didn't advance much. I finally joined the forum in February of 2016, and grown since then.

Yes but it's a slow and laborious task isn't it, why I don't play often, I did most adventure buildings very early, that's what boosted some of us a lot, they dropped alliance stuff for a while lol now what point, another collection sit in there do nothing
I haven't even gathered the collections from my adventure buldings. My main goals with those were spyglass (don't need that anymore thanks to events), and mystery bonuses. Now that Duke's bug is fixed, I supposed I can start collecting those again, but I have 100 of almost everything. Of course, you can never get enough vintage weathervanes and sky captains! šŸ˜

I still love the game, and despite all my complaining, have embraced the changes with v7.0. I can't imagine quitting any time in the near future, or picking another game.

Of course, I still have my Crsnt3 game - even though it's level 80, my highest level plane is falcons, so I still have a lot of challenges there.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20

Change to a higher alliance rank, collecting complete maps set for every S3 planes, start flying S3 plane maps, flying space maps like crazy to get most QLs and break your best record, space launching using QL everyday.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Do you have any Cloud Castles yet? If not, start poking clouds.
I agree with everyone here, and yet (like you) I was also motivated by achieving new levels. I think GI should raise to more levels. That being said, there ARE a lot of other goals that have become just as satisfying. I recently joined a Top 50 ranking Alliance, and @Blitz7 is right about the challenges (and comradery) that belonging to a higher ranking Alliance brings to your game.....
Or you can start to poke clouds. LOL (We are currently working on our 3rd Cloud Castle on our main game and a 2nd on another game)

Moderator Walter on FB has mentioned several times that new levels are coming which will bring some new things including new destinations (which Free2Play hinted at last year),new buildings among others.The biggest challenge with bringing new levels,in my opinion, is that it involves bringing a lot of features into the table.We ll know soon enough when!
Donā€™t remember Free2Play ever saying anything about new levels. Be no point. People who never collect collections, who are generally those who keep on about new levels, will be finished in 5 mins and then asking for more. More likely other events and destinations.

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Change to a higher alliance rank, collecting complete maps set for every S3 planes, start flying S3 plane maps, flying space maps like crazy to get most QLs and break your best record, space launching using QL everyday.
Putting a QL on a red launch in 1 hour and 9 minutes. All positions available. šŸ˜Ž

Take in consideration also the fact that I play AC in a patient way... never spent any real money except one episode... when I was not able for days to get last item to complete the event... i spent something like 8$ to buy something ...but still no sucess šŸ˜‚...so that was the first and last time I spent money to play šŸ˜Š

I haven't even gathered the collections from my adventure buldings. My main goals with those were spyglass (don't need that anymore thanks to events), and mystery bonuses. Now that Duke's bug is fixed, I supposed I can start collecting those again, but I have 100 of almost everything. Of course, you can never get enough vintage weathervanes and sky captains! šŸ˜

I still love the game, and despite all my complaining, have embraced the changes with v7.0. I can't imagine quitting any time in the near future, or picking another game.

Of course, I still have my Crsnt3 game - even though it's level 80, my highest level plane is falcons, so I still have a lot of challenges there.
I never knew about Duke big, feel like everyone knew but me like the fuel bug years ago I never knew. Nevermind, never held me back

I never knew about Duke big, feel like everyone knew but me like the fuel bug years ago I never knew. Nevermind, never held me back
That one was never even kept a secret. All sort of people were posting about it. We'd probably still have it if we had all kept quiet. :ROFLMAO: Or maybe it was just a temporary gift from GI. It was nice while it lasted.

Top Bottom