Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LVL80 and lack of motivation

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Do you have any Cloud Castles yet? If not, start poking clouds.
I agree with everyone here, and yet (like you) I was also motivated by achieving new levels. I think GI should raise to more levels. That being said, there ARE a lot of other goals that have become just as satisfying. I recently joined a Top 50 ranking Alliance, and @Blitz7 is right about the challenges (and comradery) that belonging to a higher ranking Alliance brings to your game.....
Or you can start to poke clouds. LOL (We are currently working on our 3rd Cloud Castle on our main game and a 2nd on another game)
@chili if you don't like popping clouds, you can also start cutting trees and see how long it takes to get the Paul Bunyan Statue. At about one drop per 1000 trees, this could keep you busy for a long time.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@chili if you don't like popping clouds, you can also start cutting trees and see how long it takes to get the Paul Bunyan Statue. At about one drop per 1000 trees, this could keep you busy for a long time.
@chili Here's the "elusive" Paul Bunyan Statue. And yes, we chopped thousands of trees to obtain it. It seems harder now since Beta 7, but we're still chopping trees.
Airport City 4_22_2020 22_37_33 (2).png

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I hear you, I'm at a similar point and wondering what do to next. You are at the point where every building has been upgraded and now it's about just completing stars for your aircraft and space launches. It's also a point where it's all about the greenies and how to do a lot without spending them. I'm focusing now on what people suggest, going back for those map quests and the space collections. Takes forever if you won't spend greenies, but there you have it.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Sometimes. Everyone once in a while there will be a quest that requires a specific building that you may not have. For cheap buildings it's not a big deal to put them in inventory until needed (or just sell them), but for expensive buildings it's just best to leave it on the board.

There is also the point that the bigger variety of buildings you have, the more attractive you are for people to visit your city as it allows them a bigger variety of building to choose to collect items from.

Top Bottom