Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a few neighbors:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hello,

I am really new to Airport City. So far I love the game and would like some help advancing.

Friend code: 27aoafuq

Welcome to the forum. Your signature says:

Items I can send:
Usual stuff I don't have a stock pile of anything

The good thing about sending gifts is that you do not even need to have something in order to be able to send it.
You just need to check the "gifts" box and then see what you can send to friends. You can send 19 gifts per day but only one to each of your neighbours. None of the things you send there will be removed from your piles.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
You're welcome.
When you go to your neighbour's list, you should also use the option to visit your neighbours and to click on whatever you like there. You can either get free fuel, free cash or free passengers, depending on the building you click on.
The neighbour you visit gets a bonus from this as well.
You see on the left side of the screen how many more clicks you can do in the city of your neighbour. Make sure to use them all since then you earn a heart and the more hearts you earn, the more neighbours you can visit per day. So visit as many as you are allowed and click as often as you can in each's city.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27aoafuq
Username
Chigins
Signature Updated

If you can assist with the items below it would be much appreciated.

PRIORITY: Control Tower 3: Text Book x2, Whiteboard x2, Wide Angle Binoculars x1, Weather Display x2

Thank you,

Chigins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27aoafuq
Username
Chigins
20170601_033939.png

I need to add these to my Sig. Please help if you can :)

Top Bottom