Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a few neighbors:

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Welcome to the forum. Your signature says:

The good thing about sending gifts is that you do not even need to have something in order to be able to send it.
You just need to check the "gifts" box and then see what you can send to friends. You can send 19 gifts per day but only one to each of your neighbours. None of the things you send there will be removed from your piles.
You need to come back man. The new updates seem legit and there has been no 100 item limit.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hello,

I am really new to Airport City. So far I love the game and would like some help advancing.

Friend code: 27aoafuq
Always up for new neighbors if they're actually playing. I spend too much time deleting people who have gone dormant, so please dont do that, or at least let me know if you plan to like @Phyllo did.

Send me a request, happy to have you. Will be conducting a QL launch party this thursday so look it up in the threads for space launches. More the merrier.

Top Bottom