Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail -- New Quest

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Something very weird happened to me. I completed this quest on Saturday n got the reward. Today when i went in my warehouse to build it...it was not there !!!!!

Dont know what happened but my reward is gone n with it one more special building out of my reach :( This was the first successful mission for me in 3 months !!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It looks like i am not going to get post office this time around as i cannot see the collection for post office.
There is no collection for the Post Office.
First buy it from the shopping trolley icon under Commercial Property. Build it, then when construction finishes the list of require items will be there, 4 items 3 of each required.
I have lots of the items, but for space reasons only built 2. I flew planes to Berlin and Shanghai to get the items.
My issue is that I am not getting the Telegram needed for the Express Delivery collection and although the drop rate for Stationery Knives has increased I still am having a terrible conversion rate. But plenty of time left.:)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I did finished both collections, 4 more flights to Easter Island and all three (new) destinations will be 3-stars.
After that need to enable 4 of Golden Posts, and land 20 guest planes. Hope can land all 20 with 4 GP's.... :whistle:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I did finished both collections, 4 more flights to Easter Island and all three (new) destinations will be 3-stars.
After that need to enable 4 of Golden Posts, and land 20 guest planes. Hope can land all 20 with 4 GP's.... :whistle:
you will only need two GP's. make sure you have two guest planes waiting to land before you activate the GP

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
you will only need two GP's. make sure you have two guest planes waiting to land before you activate the GP
They already could be landed (on track; and then i click on them) and two more waiting, or they start counting when i tap "Land" for Guest plane?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
They already could be landed (on track; and then i click on them) and two more waiting, or they start counting when i tap "Land" for Guest plane?
melony means that you should wait until the number 2 appears in the Air Traffic Control icon before activating the Golden Stamp.
There is a bug in the 2.0 version which means you get 1 credit for allowing a plane to land and then 1 credit for tapping the same plane to calim the coins and XP and starting the loading/fuelling cycle which effectively means each plane will give you 2 towards the mission objective.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@melony flip123 I have now got all the items and just waiting to 3 star all the destinations.
This quest is actually quite easy, I am only running 5 planes to the destinations, 1 Turbo Prop, 2 Jets and 2 Deltas, for this quest. For the other 4 Jumbos I had them on Berlin runs to get the items for the Post Office, which I decided to only buy 2 of, and to finish 3 starring my remaing destinations. Then after that it is back to 3 starring the Ancient Greek cities (3 more to go).
I have yet to decide to go for the space cities.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
There is a bug in the 2.0 version which means you get 1 credit for allowing a plane to land and then 1 credit for tapping the same plane to calim the coins and XP and starting the loading/fuelling cycle which effectively means each plane will give you 2 towards the mission objective.
Actually this already exists even before version 2.0xx
I have noticed this way back before and don't think this is much of a bug :D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
There was an update to 'Airport City' game this morning in Google play store...installed it and don't know what changed :oops: or why was there a need for a new update in the middle of a promo.

As for record, even after the update my reward for completing this quest is lost..... i had hoped during the update process that magically it would appear in my warehouse after the update :D

Edit: just saw the other post and :p

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Does anyone know whether you should only do Prometheus Launches to get the Silver tokens + Map?
Does launching the green rocket give you tokens??
Yes, You should only do Prometheus Launches to get the map (and must on the first place in launch).
Silver tokens can be obtained at any rocket launch (Prometheus and green launch) doesn't depend on where the first or second place at launch.
I get 8 silver tokens for first place and 6 silver tokens for second place in Green rocket launch.
( I still get tokens for fourth place on a launch...but I forget how many tokens obtained)

Yes, You should only do Prometheus Launches to get the map (and must on the first place in launch).
Silver tokens can be obtained at any rocket launch (Prometheus and green launch) doesn't depend on where the first or second place at launch.
I get 8 silver tokens for first place and 6 silver tokens for second place in Green rocket launch.
( I still get tokens for fourth place on a launch...but I forget how many tokens obtained)

Thanks for your reply Sari.
I have 20+ Orbital Telescopes on Bali Hi, but nothing drops on Bali2. So I always have to wait for items to drop before I can do a Prometheus launch.

Now I know I can always do a Green launch instead.

Top Bottom