Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

logging in using other devices

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
239n1Xs0
Username
Tinu stephen
Hy friends is any option is available to login to my current city using a device other than a my current device.
I need to buy a new phone so I need to login their and continue my game in their is it possible? Please help me friends

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hy friends is any option is available to login to my current city using a device other than a my current device.
I need to buy a new phone so I need to login their and continue my game in their is it possible? Please help me friends

You need to contact support with your current code and ask them to transfer your game to the new device.
However, you will be affected by the 100 item storage problem that they introduced with the new version, so use up anything above 100 of any item you may have just to be sure it won't go to waste.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ug2r5n
Username
papa coco
your account has been found to violate our terms of use. please contact support if you believe thats'san error
please help me

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
your account has been found to violate our terms of use. please contact support if you believe thats'san error
please help me

what changes did you do to your computer. Any updates while you were playing the game.
did the update happen before you started the game or after shutting down ?
Updating throws off the clock until you restart your computer.

Top Bottom