Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List of items needed when you want to upgrade your buildings/assets

Town Hall (Level_4):
2x master plan,
2x city model,
2x shredder,
2x stamp

Repair Base (Level_5):
3x ampere meter,
3x hull parts
3x laser cutter

Terminal (Level_5)
3x archive box,
3x whiteboard,
3x ergonomic chair,
3x smoke detector
Town Hall (Level_4):
2x master plan,
2x city model,
2x shredder,
2x stamp

Repair Base (Level_5):
3x ampere meter,
3x hull parts
3x laser cutter

Terminal (Level_5)
3x archive box,
3x whiteboard,
3x ergonomic chair,
3x smoke detector
where do you find ARCHIVE BOX??

Device
  1. iPad
Hotel
- 4 Do not disturb sign
- 4 Disposable shampoo
- 4 Bath towel
- 4 All-inclusive bracelet
But do not build a Hotel until you have a Delta plane and Flight Catering Facility.
The Bowling Alley is cheaper, and has a higher income.
At some point you will receive a Quest to build a Hotel. The following Quest chain starts with a flight to Moscow, so the Hotel Quest can be ignored until then.
The items needed to complete the Hotel can now only be obtained by Gifts from Neighbours, not from flights as stated earlier in this thread.
Unfortunately, one of the items (Bracelet on Android, Shampoo on iPad), cannot be gifted and must be bought for 8 Green notes.
The Hotel has become a trap for new players (I fell for it, and am warning others).
If you've already built it but are waiting for the items you can't be gifted, you might as well buy them and start getting income; The Quest gives a 350 Gold bonus.

But do not build a Hotel until you have a Delta plane and Flight Catering Facility.
The Bowling Alley is cheaper, and has a higher income.
At some point you will receive a Quest to build a Hotel. The following Quest chain starts with a flight to Moscow, so the Hotel Quest can be ignored until then.
The items needed to complete the Hotel can now only be obtained by Gifts from Neighbours, not from flights as stated earlier in this thread.
Unfortunately, one of the items (Bracelet on Android, Shampoo on iPad), cannot be gifted and must be bought for 8 Green notes.
The Hotel has become a trap for new players (I fell for it, and am warning others).
If you've already built it but are waiting for the items you can't be gifted, you might as well buy them and start getting income; The Quest gives a 350 Gold bonus.
I have built the hotel and I have obtained all the item, but not the bracets.. Infact it will wait untill I'll have enough cash! I prefer to use green cash to buy land!

Duty Free shop.
Any idea what i need for level 3 upgrade?

Duty Free shop (Level 3)
(I can't remember how much it is, I wanna say it's $50,000 to upgrade)
Cash counter x4 - Canary Islands (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), Delhi (very seldom)
Smoke detector x4 - Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)
POS Terminal x4 - Thailand (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), New York (very seldom), Hong Kong (very seldom)
Glass Display Case x4 - Thailand (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), Paris (very seldom), Delhi (very seldom)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Fuel Station (Level 3)
-6 Reinforced Frame
-6 Triple Wire
-6 Transmitter

Anyone know what is required for the Level 4 Fuel Station?
Yes.
Nothing as it does not exist in the game. ;)
The Level 3 Fuel Station will unlock the last 2 fuel contracts, which IMO are pretty useless.
15 fuel units, 8 hours, Cost 250 coins
20 fuel units, 1 day, Cost 600 coins

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi Simondo,

For terminal lvl 6 you will need
4x Textbook
4x Master Plan
4x City Model
4x Air Conditioner

and the coins as well :)

Most buildings are not too much problem - repair base is the one you need to watch out for...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Was on page 4 actually:

And here it comes: The Control Tower - Level 6:

- 4x pilot helmets (Malta (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x flight goggles (Malta (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x dispatcher console (Bali (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x radar (Bali (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))

Device
  1. iPad
Control Tower Level 5
- 3 Insulation (San Francisco (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Projector (Bali Island (very seldom), Goa (very seldom), Thailand (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Transmitter (Paris (very seldom))
-3 Server Rack (Canary Island (very seldom), New York (very seldom), Paris (very seldom))
Fuel Station Level 3
6 Reinforced Frame (Rio)
6 Triple Wire (Rio)
6 Transmitter (Rio)

I was confused by the two Transmitters, but I've now had it confirmed by GI Support.

These are 2 different items, with different pictures. Maybe they will rename one in a future update.

Once you have upgraded the FS, the items from Rio are removed from the information list.

On iPad neither Transmitter is giftable, you have to keep flying to Paris, you cannot use spare Transmitters from Rio for the CT5 (as I had hoped).

Top Bottom