Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List of items needed when you want to upgrade your buildings/assets

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Somebody knows the required items for the Control Tower Level 6? They are not listed yet.

I don't need it now, but I always want to collect all items before I even think about upgrading it :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
They are listed twice, on page 3 and page 5... :p

The Control Tower - Level 6:

- 4x Pilot Helmet (Malta (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x Flight Goggles (Malta (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x Dispatcher Console (Bali (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))
- 4x Radar (Bali (very seldom), Berlin (very seldom))

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Duty Free shop (Level 3)
(I can't remember how much it is, I wanna say it's $50,000 to upgrade)
Cash counter x4 - Canary Islands (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), Delhi (very seldom)
Smoke detector x4 - Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)
POS Terminal x4 - Thailand (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), New York (very seldom), Hong Kong (very seldom)
Glass Display Case x4 - Thailand (very seldom), Singapore (very seldom), Paris (very seldom), Delhi (very seldom)
on iOS Duty Free Shop (Level 3) upgrade cost would be 6000 coins.
I have enough Cash Couters, Smoke Detectors and POS Terminals, but have only 1 Glass Display. Will continue to use DFS Level 2 and try to collect all other 3 Glass Display Case.
Then i can upgrade it immediatelly.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
At town hall level 6 it says you need:
- 4 Note Counter / bill counter (Canaries (very seldom), Delhi (very seldom))

The right 'translation' in English is cash counter.

Town hall level 5 tells:
- 3 Book with Suggestions (Goa (very seldom), New York (very seldom))

I suppose this is the Guestbook (brown book)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
For the mission control center you need:

• 4 computers (egypt, goa,delhi)
  • 4 writing tables (bali, berlin)
  • 4 server racks (malta, can.island, new york, paris)
  • 4 videowalls (malta, london, nice, sjanghai, berlin)
(I hope the translation of schrijftafel and serverkast is okay? if is not, please help me...)

NOTE:
with thanks to melanie: 4 dispatcher consoles (bali, berlin)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
After building the missioncontrolecenter and the platform, you have to prepare the launch. You need 4 collection items.

preparation.png

The first one is the collection 'run':
run.png

The second is the collection 'astronaut' (flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur):
astronaut.png

The third is the collection 'lunch' (flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur):
lunch.png
And the last one is the collection 'experiments' (spacemissions buildings of neighbours):
experiments.png

And then? What then happened? I have no idea yet, but I hope that my contribition to what you need for a spacemission can help someone.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Is there any existing COMPLETE list (Excel, pdf) of all required items for buildings?
Actually there is... just not shared yet... I put some listing that I found here in the forums into excel and as my game has progressed, I've updated it to make sure that the requirements are actually correct. I have two more buildings left to confirm (one of which I've been told is wrong) and then I plan on sharing it with must_dash to include in whatever they are planning.

must_dash I'm assuming that you'd be the one to give this to. If not, please let me know. ;)

FRIEND CODE: wiouy8

USER NAME: gamerader

Need the following to complete

COSMIC FUEL STATION: assembley robot (4), spaceship engine (4), laser level (4), robot tester (4)

MISSION CONTROL LEV 1: computer (1), dispacher console (4), sever rack (4), video wall (4)

FLIGHT SCHOOL: textbook (1), slide rule (2)

TOWN HALL LEV 3: stapler (2), calcaulator (2), white board (2)

GIFTS

passengers 5, fuel 3 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, atm, peral earings, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel 20 unites, packing machine, guest book, cognac

Top Bottom