Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List of items needed when you want to upgrade your buildings/assets

Control Tower Level 5
- 3 Insulation (San Francisco (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Projector (Bali Island (very seldom), Goa (very seldom), Thailand (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Transmitter (Paris (very seldom))
-3 Server Rack (Canary Island (very seldom), New York (very seldom), Paris (very seldom))

Control Tower Level 5
- 3 Insulation (San Francisco (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Projector (Bali Island (very seldom), Goa (very seldom), Thailand (very seldom), Paris (very seldom)
- 3 Transmitter (Paris (very seldom))
-3 Server Rack (Canary Island (very seldom), New York (very seldom), Paris (very seldom))

The level 5 control tower is about to be built at my airport, too. But it is not finished yet. Unfortunately it again requires insulation (I had a hard time getting this the first time for the terminal or tower some levels before). But I have 5 projectors left, so it is ok anyway ;)

*wave*, Dave.

1) The link at your posting here, isn't working on the new forum.

2) I am not sure if the data for the level 5 repair base there is right. The items listed are very similar to the level 4 repair base. Supposedly you only need 3 different items... Normally you have to get 4 different items starting at least from level 5... And...I have built a level 5 repair base and the game says it requires the following:

- 3 tv screens
- 3 grinding machines
- 3 air vent filters
- 3 controller/control units

But these items are listed for the level 6 repair base... Now I am confused. I am not sure, if I have built the level 6 repair base or not. But the game says "Repair Base Level 5"... Is that a bug??? Can anyone confirm either list of required items?????

3) And the control tower level 5 is also still missing in the thread ;)

im planning to upgrade my repair base to level 4..what are the items needed to complete this? what are the risks involved? you see my delta plane broke so i need the upgrade to repair my delta plane (obviously).. but what about my lower level planes when they got broken? can i still repair them while the repair base level 4 is not yet finished?

thank u so much

im planning to upgrade my repair base to level 4..what are the items needed to complete this? what are the risks involved? you see my delta plane broke so i need the upgrade to repair my delta plane (obviously).. but what about my lower level planes when they got broken? can i still repair them while the repair base level 4 is not yet finished?

thank u so much

You will need the following items (in brackets, the destinations you get that from and the frequency of occurence):
- 3 Amperemeter (Singapore (very seldom), Sydney (very seldom))
- 3 Lining Plate (Sydney (often))
- 3 Hull Parts (Sydney (very seldom))
- 3 Laser Cutters (Sydney (very seldom))

As long as your repair base is a construction site, you will not be able to repair any planes at all. But after finishing it, you are able to repair your small planes for sure, even if you won't have the 12 items (see above). I am not sure, if your delta plane will be repaired, too, because I never had that combination of unfinished repair base and a broken plane of that level, the repair base is designed for. But I can ensure you, your smaller planes will definitely be fine!

For your future buildings: we have a nearly complete list of required items for buildings here.

You will need the following items (in brackets, the destinations you get that from and the frequency of occurence):
- 3 Amperemeter (Singapore (very seldom), Sydney (very seldom))
- 3 Lining Plate (Sydney (often))
- 3 Hull Parts (Sydney (very seldom))
- 3 Laser Cutters (Sydney (very seldom))

As long as your repair base is a construction site, you will not be able to repair any planes at all. But after finishing it, you are able to repair your small planes for sure, even if you won't have the 12 items (see above). I am not sure, if your delta plane will be repaired, too, because I never had that combination of unfinished repair base and a broken plane of that level, the repair base is designed for. But I can ensure you, your smaller planes will definitely be fine!

For your future buildings: we have a nearly complete list of required items for buildings here.

wow, that answered my questions..thanks a lot for the quick reply..very helpful..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks xp :)

Link updated and also added the control tower level 5 to the list.

I think there has been some confusion over the repair bases. Ive updated the level 5 repair base to reflect what you needed to collect.

If anyone can confirm whats needed for the level 6 repair base that would be great :)

Im upgrading to level 5 repair base soon, keep you updated!
And i think there is no level 6 repair base, cause 5 is allready for the jumbo jet...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ok here we go: There is no Repair base level 6!

I just finished my repair base level 5 (where u can repair the jumbo planes)

u needed:
- 3 tv screens
- 3 grinding machines
- 3 air vent filters

Now im gonna work on my first level 5 hangar!

Ok here we go: There is no Repair base level 6!

I just finished my repair base level 5 (where u can repair the jumbo planes)

u needed:
- 3 tv screens
- 3 grinding machines
- 3 air vent filters

Now im gonna work on my first level 5 hangar!

Thanks for pointing that out. This means the level 6 repair base must be deleted from here and maybe Dave could copy the information from the not existing level 6 repair base concerning the required destinations and the frequency, of that the items drop and put it to the level 5 repair base? :sleepy:

terminal level 6
4 textbook
4 master plan
4 city model
4 air con

I'd like to add the destinations and the frequency of dropping these items concerning Terminal Level 6:

4 Textbooks (Malta (very seldom), Rome (very seldom), Shanghai (very seldom))
4 Master Plans (Rio (very seldom), Shanghai (very seldom))
4 City Models (Rio (very seldom), Shanghai (very seldom))
4 Air Conditioners (Egypt (seldom), Dubai (very seldom), Shanghai (very seldom))

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
ok than we can do that also with the Repair Base 5

- 3 tv screens (Antarctic, very seldom)
- 3 grinding machines (Antarctic, very seldom)
- 3 air vent filters (Antarctic, very seldom)
- 3 controller/control units (Antarctic, very seldom)

Top Bottom