Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Leaving

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
It's not until you don't play it That you realise how much you do play it.... one of these days I'm going to sell or delete everything In my city so there's no going back then save it..... I josh-70 feel I play just for the sake of it not for the enjoyment

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Crescent, you will surely be missed. You were one of my 1st planetariums neighbours.
The is always life after AC. Times and seasons brings out the best in us...
Enjoy and all the best

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Well, I, too, am taking the big step into freedom. I am uninstalling my games today. They are taking too much time, causing too much frustration, plus my husband says he never sees me any more!
I've enjoyed getting to know all of you, and will still peek into the forum just to say HI.

I'm always the last one to know. So sad to see you go. Thanks for all he times you rescued my launches. You will be missed very much!

I'm almost at the same point. I certainly don't put in as much time as most but the latest series of updates has once again taken my Fuel20 away from my support accounts. More than half my neighbors have quit in the last few months. I think it might be time to go back to my Sims game again...at least it never changes and never crashes. I just haven't quite hit that point yet but I'm thinking about it.

Best of wishes for you in the future!!

Top Bottom