Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Leaving

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
That's it for me, folks, I'm leaving as well.

I just signed in again to see when my space shuttle will return exactly so that I'll join the QL launches and now I find my MC3 is gone, I haven't completed the event, I'm back three levels, I lost the land I bought, I lost the money I saved for the next slice (276.000 of 400.000 earned when I last exited the game). This is no fun at all and not worth spending so much time on any more, at least not for me.

Have fun - maybe we'll find a substitute game that we can all enjoy to keep the community together. I'll lurk around a bit and see if you come up with something.

event undone.jpg

I just signed in again to see when my space shuttle will return exactly so that I'll join the QL launches and now I find my MC3 is gone, I haven't completed the event, I'm back three levels, I lost the land I bought, I lost the money I saved for the next slice (276.000 of 400.000 earned when I last exited the game). This is no fun at all and not worth spending so much time on any more, at least not for me.

Have fun - maybe we'll find a substitute game that we can all enjoy to keep the community together. I'll lurk around a bit and see if you come up with something.

View attachment 7620
:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

View attachment 7620
Sorry man, its so disappointing at the moment the cool hard working people of this game leaving

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Sorry man, its so disappointing at the moment the cool hard working people of this game leaving

Well, this is what my town still looks like when I look at it from my fuel account:

my city seen from my fuel account.jpg

And this is what it looks like now when I enter it to play:

town now.jpg

Two slices of land gone, one for 100.000, one for 200.000 plus all my Brazilian buildings including the five stadiums. Smaller town hall, my mission control not even at level 3 although I'm currently still on a space flight that will return in about 2,5 hours so that I could still join the QL party.
What good would it be to keep playing like this for a week or however long it might take G$ to bring back my old town that would by then have lost one week of development? And even then, there would be no guarantee that this would not happen again, so all I would do might be completely in vain.
My time is too precious for that. It was fun until they brought this ridiculous update of 100, then the fun decreased already although I'm not that high yet and now it's gone completely.

Enjoy your games while they last and let me know when you found a substitute for it.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well, this is what my town still looks like when I look at it from my fuel account:

View attachment 7627
And this is what it looks like now when I enter it to play:

View attachment 7628

Two slices of land gone, one for 100.000, one for 200.000 plus all my Brazilian buildings including the five stadiums. Smaller town hall, my mission control not even at level 3 although I'm currently still on a space flight that will return in about 2,5 hours so that I could still join the QL party.
What good would it be to keep playing like this for a week or however long it might take G$ to bring back my old town that would by then have lost one week of development? And even then, there would be no guarantee that this would not happen again, so all I would do might be completely in vain.
My time is too precious for that. It was fun until they brought this ridiculous update of 100, then the fun decreased already although I'm not that high yet and now it's gone completely.

Enjoy your games while they last and let me know when you found a substitute for it.
:(

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
If Noxx was doing this, He wouldn't have survived this long, Cheaters who edit game files do not survive Long, Sooner or later server's catch them and ban them.
I am sorry but I can't say how he does thousands of Flights, I too wonder the same though ;)
I was making a joke - I don't know how Nox does it, nor do I really care. I do know these new "enhancements" and "features" will not deter him or others like him. They will drive off long time players that love the game.

Again, I state, that's the whole reason for these changes. No one has refuted those statements.

View attachment 7620
:(:sorry:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Josh-70 here ..People play games for fun .Why take the fun out of playing..I feel this game is unique with all the friend benefits helping launches and items swapping...I will never understand why they introduced green producing buildings ... Gi seem to give with one hand and takeaway with Two...

Josh-70 here ..People play games for fun .Why take the fun out of playing..I feel this game is unique with all the friend benefits helping launches and items swapping...I will never understand why they introduced green producing buildings ... Gi seem to give with one hand and takeaway with Two...
I'd have to agree. The green producing buildings tilted the game away from profits far worse than they'd expected. But we bitched and moaned and cried out for them to offer them again. So after awhile, they did. And regretted it! If only they'd been a lot more creative with ways to spend gold and silver tokens :oops:.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Well I have decided to quit as well. Not so much of the 100 limit, just have to much going on to play. No more alarms in the middle of the night. Wish I could give out my 4,000 greens to someone else. And all my fuel storage and all my other storage. AC and Madden Football where my go to games, but I am quitting both. I will get on every once in awhile so people can visit my airport.

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini

View attachment 7620
:(:(:(

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
I have simple questions I can't find the answer:
Is the 100 limit affect also on fuel?
Yes fuel, pax, landing gear, you name it. It is so frustrating.
Even gift items. Bad game developers. I have over 100 gift items waiting to be collected, so i just leave them there until i need them. Whatever you collect that is over L100 you loose it.
Very frustrating.
Sometimes I open game in a happy mood & 1st guest plane drops a landing gear...then mood spoiled for the whole day. I just close game.
Currently looking for an alt. game with a good community family like AC, hopefully I will find it one day.

Screenshot_2017-06-02-10-59-29.png
Screenshot_2017-06-05-15-14-15.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Yes fuel, pax, landing gear, you name it. It is so frustrating.
Even gift items. Bad game developers. I have over 100 gift items waiting to be collected, so i just leave them there until i need them. Whatever you collect that is over L100 you loose it.
Very frustrating.
Sometimes I open game in a happy mood & 1st guest plane drops a landing gear...then mood spoiled for the whole day. I just close game.
Currently looking for an alt. game with a good community family like AC, hopefully I will find it one day.

View attachment 7681 View attachment 7680

There is a number of alternative games being discussed in https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/alternative-games.59/ but so far, there doesn't seem to be one many can relate to. If you know of something, please post about it there.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Tap, tap, tap… Yesterday I stopped tapping for a moment and walked outside, the sun was shining and warm. I almost forgot what the sun felt like tapping away in Airport City. I took a walk…

-------------------------

I started playing this game around 4 years ago. My son was grounded and asked me to keep his planes in the air. Tap, tap, tap… It was fun, it was captivating. Plan your build, plan a strategy, airport side vs commercial side, Electricity vs Passengers.

I started my game. The only thing this social media game needs… a way to communicate with your neighbors.

I went searching for a forum and found a couple of amazing communities. This game had me hooked. It was full of bugs, every update brought more bugs. At times it was almost unplayable but it was still fun.

They added levels and planes. They added adventures, and events. We all worked together to build our cities.

Then they added the flight maps and gave rewards for the most trips. Now we had competition and the game changed. Now instead of just working together, we were competing against each other.

Then they added the space missions, where everyone worked together to get to a destination. Now, we’re like a family. You’re pirating, you passed me, the 576 rule, the 96 rule, I started so I should be #1, blah, blah, blah.

Not enough competition – they introduced the Alliance. Now groups compete together to see who can beat other groups.

----------------------

I watched as G$ changed the game to weed out the long time players. Remember when they messed up and gave 2000 greens and 3 coins. They banned everyone that used the code and weeks later they unbanned everyone but if you hadn’t spent the greens, they took them back – all 2000, they didn’t even leave the 3 you should have received. Lots of neighbors quit.

Remember when they decided the commercial buildings should take passengers to build so they just changed it. Your buildings were functional but you could not build anything new until you literally wiped out ½ your city. There was no warehouse for buildings back then. Lots of neighbors quit. They eventually introduced the Grand Hotel but you needed silver tokens to buy one.

I’m sure I’m missing a few other “enhancements” but you get the idea.

They are no longer working to make the game fun but to make the game impossible.

---------------------

Speaking of forums, a big THANKS to Dave and all the moderators, I have met people from all over the world. All of us working to build a great city, reach destinations, land on the moon. It has been awesome. You all do an excellent job.

This forum is what really makes Airport City a fun game to play. When I started, it was the forum members that helped with build items and advice. They helped clear the confusion between events, and quests, and Adventures, and flight collections. I hope I have been able to pay it forward returning some of the help given.

With your help, I built my city – not the biggest, not the best, but my city. I remodeled my city several times. I played through all the G$ issues thanks to everyone here. All the bugs, all the enhancements. all the crazy amounts of money and requirements needed for the next building.

-----------------------

What have I spent? Countless time and money. Who sees all my work? A few neighbors that come by to visit. What have I accomplished? A few virtual buildings in a virtual world controlled by some corporation that’s controlled by greed and fools.

------------------------------------

I think it’s time to do some “life-balancing”. Get out of this chair and see if my wife is still around. Go out in the yard and play ball with the boys. Use the 2 hours playing AC and 20.00 I was going to give G$ and take my daughter to the movies. It’s time to take a break.

Yeah, I may be back but right now I’m going to go for a walk-a-bout like Crocodile Dundee… or maybe a run like Forest Gump…. or maybe just sit on the porch in my rocking chair and watch the big dogs…

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'm taking a break as well, not sure if I'll be back. I'll hang out to maybe finish my last 4 Stonehenges and collect a few greens from my mint, I really just don't care anymore. I do care about my friends and the wonderful community here, but hey, I'm taking a few friends with me. :)

Found another great game with lots of options and 50% less clicking, it's fun, it's exciting, and oh my, the strategy is like juggling, so much going on! You'll find it in the alternate games forum.(y)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
To all the many wonderful neighbors I've had over the years - It has been a true pleasure flying with you.
To all the wonderful moderators of this forum - I appreciate everything you've done to keep the community here friendly and helpful.
To Dave - Thank you so much for creating a space where we could find, share, laugh, cry, etc with all of our like-minded friends from all over the world.

Each of you played a very special role that kept this game interesting, fun, an rewarding through all the good and bad times in AC's history.

However, the recent game changes have zapped most of my desire to play. I've also been largely out of pocket for the past two weeks. And I've found myself much more relaxed not thinking about AC as much. So, I think it's time I move on.

I wish everyone well and happy flying (if it's possible).

Top Bottom