Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Leaving

To all the many wonderful neighbors I've had over the years - It has been a true pleasure flying with you.
To all the wonderful moderators of this forum - I appreciate everything you've done to keep the community here friendly and helpful.
To Dave - Thank you so much for creating a space where we could find, share, laugh, cry, etc with all of our like-minded friends from all over the world.

Each of you played a very special role that kept this game interesting, fun, an rewarding through all the good and bad times in AC's history.

However, the recent game changes have zapped most of my desire to play. I've also been largely out of pocket for the past two weeks. And I've found myself much more relaxed not thinking about AC as much. So, I think it's time I move on.

I wish everyone well and happy flying (if it's possible).

Need a dislike button still

To all the many wonderful neighbors I've had over the years - It has been a true pleasure flying with you.
To all the wonderful moderators of this forum - I appreciate everything you've done to keep the community here friendly and helpful.
To Dave - Thank you so much for creating a space where we could find, share, laugh, cry, etc with all of our like-minded friends from all over the world.

Each of you played a very special role that kept this game interesting, fun, an rewarding through all the good and bad times in AC's history.

However, the recent game changes have zapped most of my desire to play. I've also been largely out of pocket for the past two weeks. And I've found myself much more relaxed not thinking about AC as much. So, I think it's time I move on.

So sorry to see you go - we just became neighbors. I enjoy this game too much to walk away from it - I guess I'm here until the fat lady sings! But I have made the decision not to spend any more real $$$, and if and when the 100 item limit is imposed, that's it.

Like I said earlier we need a dislike. You were one of my first neighbors after I joined the forum. I'll miss you

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
So sorry to see you go - we just became neighbors. I enjoy this game too much to walk away from it - I guess I'm here until the fat lady sings! But I have made the decision not to spend any more real $$$, and if and when the 100 item limit is imposed, that's it.
Could you please request my game josh-70

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Sorry to see you go, you have been a reliable neighbor and I hope you find something else to occupy you.

So sad to see another great neighbor leaving. Wish you all the best, @GamingSwiftie and enjoy your free time in the real life ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

I understand your motivation and wish you a wonderful life without worrying about AC or G$ any longer.

Should you get bored, you can always try township, it really gets more and more interesting the longer you play it since you unlock more and more features with various levels. The most important of those is Level 19 where you can join an alliance and suddenly get in-game chat that not only works like a charm but where you can also click on a request every three hours to get the most needed item from your friends immediately. You will usually get them almost instantly since everyone who sends something is paid the value of his "gift" - but not from the player, simply by the game's bank - plus, he is awarded a clover and with five clovers, you can play the lottery and win valuable items.
In my experience, it is well possible to play the game to all levels without needing to spend real money since you gain greenies constantly.

I think this will be my last post here since I find that the topics discussed here mostly don't interest me any longer and so I wish you all a great time and happy flying. If someone wants to stay in touch, I'll check my pms every now and then but that's it for me then.

All the best to all of you.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well, I, too, am taking the big step into freedom. I am uninstalling my games today. They are taking too much time, causing too much frustration, plus my husband says he never sees me any more!

I've enjoyed getting to know all of you, and will still peek into the forum just to say HI.
I wish you all the best @crescent moon and I hope you find something nice to spend your time on that combines well with the hubby! :D

Well, I, too, am taking the big step into freedom. I am uninstalling my games today. They are taking too much time, causing too much frustration, plus my husband says he never sees me any more!
I've enjoyed getting to know all of you, and will still peek into the forum just to say HI.

This is indeed a sad day, I will miss you :(

I hope you enjoy your new found freedom and your husband enjoys more of your company.

Good luck and best wishes
Harcourt

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox

Good luck and see you again, crescent!

Where is the "dislike" button?????

Indeed a sad day :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Good luck and we will miss you...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

More depressing news, but you decision is understandable. I wish you well and thank you very much for all your help with red launches, QL's, gifts and your post's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@crescent moon Have great time with your husband
crescent_moon.png

giphy.gif

Top Bottom