Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ianda11,
I take it you were the one that I interfered with. I'm sorry I didn't read this thread prior to joining. I owe you one. PM me when you want to do your next Lunar launch and I will support you with as many points as you need.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
And we have lift off with Ianda11, greensmith, Gt city on board.
So sorry to Ianda11 for not having the #2 position, but I'm sure they did not read the post before putting in the points!
Ianda11 I am sorry for that too. I asked, if 2nd place is reserved, and did not have a time to wait too long.
Hope i can be more helpfull next time. (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Gifter is starting another launch. I definitely don't have enough for first, so gold is up for grabs. I'll probably be able to put 450 into it from Gifter and it remains to be known what Breckner will add.

UPDATE: I just cashed in some launch ready items and got a few things that will take Breckner up to 1,000. First place still available as I'll pretty much be maxed out by then.

UPDATE: Breckner has 986, Gifter has 464 and there are still 1,550 points available, which means first is still up for grabs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Anybody know if there is a limit to the amount of people that can join a launch. I have just been involved in a launch with 10 people. Is that the maximum?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
No problem. I'm just after that pesky Sea of Tranquility! Haven't got one yet! Lol
Ianda11,
Too bad we can't trade. I've got 8 Sea of Tranquility, 6 Sea of Clouds, 5 Sea of Showers, 6 Sea of Cold and zero Sea of Moisture. It's totally random, isn't it.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom