Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Stan Gifter started a launch. You know I usually enjoy starting launches and encouraging others to take 1st/2nd, etc. But in this one launch, I'm hoping Gifter can take 1st wth just 1,100 points contributed. Would you anyone be interested?

EDIT: I threw Breckner in on the launch and he contributed 580 to Gifter's 1056. So 1528 is left; but again, if you don't mind, could Gifter take first, please?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, just started another launch, just need a sea of tranquility and cold left for my first rocket garden. Running out of powerful explosive bolts and main stabilizers. All are welcome to join.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

My game on VAYKA1 has just started a Red Launch!!!!!!!!!!!
Already 1616 pts. in and 23:50 hrs. to go.
2th and 3rd are vacant. Who wants them????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hi,
My game on NOYA12 has just started also a Red Launch.
1696 pts. in and 23:50 hrs. to go.
2th. and 3rd. place are still open. Who wants to join???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Progress:
NOYA12 : 2392 pts. in and 22:30 hrs. to go------------->. 2th. and 3rd. place are still for grabbing;)

VAYKA1 is in space. Thank you Deetee04, for your help(y)(y)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Started a Lunar launch today (Sunday) at 9 AM California time. All welcome to join.
UPDATE: Thanks for coming aboard, Pakman and Uncle Mans. A slow launch is fine with me. Don't worry, I won't let the launch fail.
Cheers,
Tom

What's interesting is that on my Uncle Mans game, I have a Blue Launch that I'm considering allowing to fail - the person that started it put 48 points in after 3 hours.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What's interesting is that on my Uncle Mans game, I have a Blue Launch that I'm considering allowing to fail - the person that started it put 48 points in after 3 hours.

Uncle Mans,
That's happened to me as well. I started keeping a list of those neighbors who started launches then stopped adding fuel after a small amount. I've always felt strongly that if you start a launch, you must have enough fuel to complete it on your own if necessary. After a while, it's fairly easy to know which neighbors are good to join and which are not.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans,
That's happened to me as well. I started keeping a list of those neighbors who started launches then stopped adding fuel after a small amount. I've always felt strongly that if you start a launch, you must have enough fuel to complete it on your own if necessary. After a while, it's fairly easy to know which neighbors are good to join and which are not.
Cheers,
Tom

Well, this neighbor did have someone (planned??) to bail him out. He put in a whole 72 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom