Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Bali Hi will you be participating with both your accounts? How many golds and silvers do you need for the accounts participating?

Cosmic Blue Ditto for you require golds/silvers?

My time zone is GMT +2H00 so that puts me almost in the middle :)

How does a starting time of GMT 15H00 Saturday sound ending 15H00 Sunday. That means an 11am start and finish for Cosmic and a 10pm start and finish for Bali ? We can have 9 flights 3 hours apart each?

Is there anyone else interested in joining?

I have done 5 lunar missions 4 gold and I bronze at least need some silvers to complete collection for rock garden.

saturday 11:00 am is fine for me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi Cosmic Blue I already have a Rocket garden so I just need flights for stars so position means little to me.

Theoretically the 9 flights will give 9 golds 18 silvers and 9 bronzes. I am happy to give Cosmic , Bali Hi and Bali 2 x 3 golds each and even 6 silvers each. If needed (fuel running low) I can move up to silver as need be. Will that be okay?

Bali Hi Cosmic Blue I already have a Rocket garden so I just need flights for stars so position means little to me.

Theoretically the 9 flights will give 9 golds 18 silvers and 9 bronzes. I am happy to give Cosmic , Bali Hi and Bali 2 x 3 golds each and even 6 silvers each. If needed (fuel running low) I can move up to silver as need be. Will that be okay?

Sam,

Put me up for 3 Gold for my main game Bali Hi.
If nobody else signs up for Gold , then Bali2 will gladly step in for 3 more :).

I do hope more forum members will sign up for the QL launch though.
The more the merrier and the lighter the load.

Oh, if we follow your schedule, I would prefer to take the 1st, 5th and 6th flight please (if that is alright with you and Cosmic Blue).

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Deetee04,
I'm curious. Have you ever joined one of my launches successfully? Just wondering if this is a one-way bug or not. I also cannot join the launches of Mac_c82, Hburr, Lister, Theo1977, Ne2, Weetbix or Rabblerouser.
Cheers,
To

Hi Tom,
I think you're right because I almost never (or never) see a launch started by you which I can join. And that's almost impossible because just like you I reached 3 stars on the Prometheus launch. We did a QL together in december but propably the launches were started by somebody else. This bug is bad news....
Cheers,
Dick

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Bali Hi will you be participating with both your accounts? How many golds and silvers do you need for the accounts participating?

Cosmic Blue Ditto for you require golds/silvers?

My time zone is GMT +2H00 so that puts me almost in the middle :)

How does a starting time of GMT 15H00 Saturday sound ending 15H00 Sunday. That means an 11am start and finish for Cosmic and a 10pm start and finish for Bali ? We can have 9 flights 3 hours apart each?

Is there anyone else interested in joining?

SamZee I am interested but have hardly any fuel at the moment. If I can collect enough today and tomorrow I will join, QL and collections are no problem. The time is also OK, for me it's GMT+1 (Amsterdam), so I will let you know soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi Great, we can work out exact seating arrangements closer to time.

Deetee04 It would be wonderful if you could join. The more the better. With 5 / flight, it spreads the load and less fuel is needed by each. Example gold=840 silver=720x2 bronze=360x2 or something like that.

Anyone else that can make it is most welcome. Just let us know your time zone and if you are happy with current schedule?

Bali Hi Great, we can work out exact seating arrangements closer to time.

Deetee04 It would be wonderful if you could join. The more the better. With 5 / flight, it spreads the load and less fuel is needed by each. Example gold=840 silver=720x2 bronze=360x2 or something like that.

Anyone else that can make it is most welcome. Just let us know your time zone and if you are happy with current schedule?

Ooops, it seems thatBali2 has no more Quantum Leap in stock.
I won't have enough time to collect one before Saturday, so I guess it will only be Bali Hi participating in the QL Launch. Perhaps Deetee04 can fill the gap.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Cosmic Blue,
Yes, we are compatible. I keep a list of those neighbors I can launch with. Besides you, it includes Benjamin Thomas, Hansle, Roberts123, Britsville, Ianda11, Az1, Rsorour, Pakman, wwo55, SamZee, Chad Ladwig and others.
I don't believe it's a timing issue. I have tried to join certain neighbors everywhere from the 23 hour to four hour mark and have been shunted to my own launch.
I know I'm invisible because a while ago, after I was forced to start a launch alone, I tried joining my Waverly huff launch with a new game I had started. Even though I was a few hours into the launch, Waverly huff was not listed among the current launch neighbors. I kept trying every hour or so but I was, indeed, invisible. I believe I wrote about it in the Bugs & Glitches thread.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith hello ! When we launched in the past I was 9 hours ahead, now we are in the same timezone, can you still see my launches?
Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hello! For the second time I launched to the Moon as first and I should receive 20000 coins. Am I right? But when shuttle came back I got only 2000 coins. Can you have a look have many coins do you receive for your mission? Thanks.
Same happening for me last 4 out of 5 launches ,1100 coins instead of 10000 and 2200 coins out of 20000:(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom