Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
i have one question, i dont have QL but if i join on launch of someone who have QL it takes to me 2 hours to land or 24h?:oops::oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
That would be true, but I have done 11 lauches this week and 9 last week and neigther one shows up. It still shows 0 launches in the top 100. I should be ranked in the top 5 this week on Android. Also I knew I was getting robbed in coins. My last launch in first only gave me 2,500 coins. See if this applies to you.
I will check when my next flight lands in 8 hrs time., but I am pretty sure I have been paid up until now and my flights have been ranked. Are you airplane flights ranked in the top 100 (check on any destination you have flown to in past week on World map)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
It does not look like I will be able to do a quantum leap this weekend. We have unexpected family from out of town visiting, so I will not be able to devote the time required to do multiple launches. Sorry people. I hope I can do one soon though. It is a lot of fun.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi everyone, I've just managed to build everything and started my first lunar launch. 3000 is a lot to get so a little help would be really appreciated. I'm at about 900 so far, does anyone know what the lunar set you can buy for 12 greenies contains?

items for the 2 lunar collections as well as misc flight items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom