Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I will check when my next flight lands in 8 hrs time., but I am pretty sure I have been paid up until now and my flights have been ranked. Are you airplane flights ranked in the top 100 (check on any destination you have flown to in past week on World map)

I don't have a destinations icon to pick, I just have Apogee, Prometheus, and Lunar missions to pick from.

Device
  1. Android
Launch to the Moon is in progress.

22hours to go. javi and I on board. 1534pts in. I would like to go first, javi 2nd or 3rd. We go slowly, as I want to use my Solid Fuel. I have got enough items in my stock, so this rocket definitely start! You are welcome to join us.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I think my first launch with you. I am honored!

Uncle Mans.
I'm the one who is honored ... and thankful. I used up my supply of high-level fuel during last weeks Lunar Quantum Leap and I'm running on fumes. Your games contributed 1,394 points on top of Az's 1,358 and gave lukehome and I an easy ride. My fingers are crossed that this is the first non-first place finish where I actually get a Water World item. Just one Sea of Moisture and I get the Rocket Garden.
Cheers,
Tom

Uncle Mans.
I'm the one who is honored ... and thankful. I used up my supply of high-level fuel during last weeks Lunar Quantum Leap and I'm running on fumes. Your games contributed 1,394 points on top of Az's 1,358 and gave lukehome and I an easy ride. My fingers are crossed that this is the first non-first place finish where I actually get a Water World item. Just one Sea of Moisture and I get the Rocket Garden.
Cheers,
Tom

I hope you get your refill by next week :) .
I am still hoping for an organised QL group launch.

Good luck with the last item for Rocket Garden!

Reactions: Az1
Uncle Mans, greensmith, Lukasz
What a great start to Sunday morning...seeing my rocket launch thanks to my great neighbours, and with 7 hours to go, I managed to complete the quest, and my planetarium is now under construction - will add my details to the other thread for those needing to tap planetariums.
Thanks again, and also to Happy Helen, for reminding me that it doesn't auto-complete.
Now, I really must try and get some flights in on the 'normal' destinations...
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Uncle Mans, greensmith, Lukasz
What a great start to Sunday morning...seeing my rocket launch thanks to my great neighbours, and with 7 hours to go, I managed to complete the quest, and my planetarium is now under construction - will add my details to the other thread for those needing to tap planetariums.
Thanks again, and also to Happy Helen, for reminding me that it doesn't auto-complete.
Now, I really must try and get some flights in on the 'normal' destinations...
Cheers,
Az

Az1

Thanks for the mention Aaron, I am sure it wasn't me you advised you o_O(n) I take any compliments :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Launch to the Moon is in progress.
I need your help.
I began few minuts ago and there are a few hours to finish the space mission.

Thanks and join me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom