Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched by a Hijacker Grrrr

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs - very sorry to read you have had your red launch hi-jacked by JW lolli - I have removed him from my neighbours list because of this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you it was my launch and he's been sat with me all afternoon with very little points - I was at 1082 points then all of a sudden he went passed me and launched with 1088 points, it's out of order - why didn't he start his own?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a79wsx
Username
jw-item I need
Yes that was me I jumped someones.. think I took 4th tried to contribute more but it took me 15 minutes to put that much in I'm sorry

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a79wsx
Username
jw-item I need
Wait, that's not me. My game name is jw lollipop. I don't have a second game... that jw loli ear IS NOT ME. I came in 4th place so don't blame me... I know it looks the same but I have 1 acct.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Wait, that's not me. My game name is jw lollipop. I don't have a second game... that jw loli ear IS NOT ME. I came in 4th place so don't blame me... I know it looks the same but I have 1 acct.

@Jwhitten You and the other person had the same name so it looked like you had two accounts flying with me - bizarre thing that happened really, I can only apologise but having two people with the same username on the same launch you couldn't make it up. If you want to send me a neighbour request back please feel free (the other JW lolli) has been deleted so at least for future launches I'll know its you and not that hijacker.

@Jwhitten You and the other person had the same name so it looked like you had two accounts flying with me - bizarre thing that happened really, I can only apologise but having two people with the same username on the same launch you couldn't make it up. If you want to send me a neighbour request back please feel free (the other JW lolli) has been deleted so at least for future launches I'll know its you and not that hijacker.
I have a super cheap red with 1 QL on the pad? 150 pojnts needed

Top Bottom