Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hey gents,
Once we touch down, I'll start off a blue launch as soon as I can.
Had a good little run on the launch readys so can lead on this time round.
Speak soon!
Matt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
We're back. I've started a blue. About 800 loaded in so far.
OK mate, let's get this one off and we'll crack on with the next one. I don't mind waiting if you ain't back by the time this returns.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
We're back. I've started a blue. About 800 loaded in so far.
OK mate, let's get this one off and we'll crack on with the next one. I don't mind waiting if you ain't back by the time this returns.
Only 524 left for you @Davescharf. I will be online everyday during vacation, so no worries there, just going to my in laws croft in Scotland, will need some sanity :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
So that just happened. Been crazy at work all day, I opened a blue, saw your launch and clicked, started loading up and got back to work. Came back to it a little while later and realised that somehow I had opened my own launch and now I'm 400 in and looking at a failed launch.
Jesus Christmas I'm sorry man. Gonna post up in launches. Otherwise that was a total waste. Either that or hoping the QL guy in the last launch was one of my friends!!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
So that just happened. Been crazy at work all day, I opened a blue, saw your launch and clicked, started loading up and got back to work. Came back to it a little while later and realised that somehow I had opened my own launch and now I'm 400 in and looking at a failed launch.
Jesus Christmas I'm sorry man. Gonna post up in launches. Otherwise that was a total waste. Either that or hoping the QL guy in the last launch was one of my friends!!
So just need @Davescharf to do the same and all 3 of us will have done the same thing lol. Hope you get yours launched. Catch up tomorrow night, will have a couple of scotch's to keep me awake after the long drive :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
I know right?! So annoyed with myself. Needless to say nobody joining so a wasted day and a wasted 500 odd points. Ahhh well!
Question. Upgrading the small and big oil refineries to level 2. Is that an additional 25 and 30 units or just an additional 5 units each?
I'll let you know when my launch either fails or I return. So pissed off right now. :)

I know right?! So annoyed with myself. Needless to say nobody joining so a wasted day and a wasted 500 odd points. Ahhh well!
Question. Upgrading the small and big oil refineries to level 2. Is that an additional 25 and 30 units or just an additional 5 units each?
I'll let you know when my launch either fails or I return. So pissed off right now. :)

@Matt how much is left on the timer for your launch? I might be able to get to it as mine lands soon

Top Bottom