Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest Mystery Buidling offer

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I might be really dumb about this, but I bought (minimum) greenies to get the current offered Mystery building but cannot for the life of me find it anywhere - the purchase was successful, so maybe I am not looking in the right place for the building?

Where should I be looking? I thought it was Warehouse - Other

Advice please

Thanks

Peta

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
I might be really dumb about this, but I bought (minimum) greenies to get the current offered Mystery building but cannot for the life of me find it anywhere - the purchase was successful, so maybe I am not looking in the right place for the building?

Where should I be looking? I thought it was Warehouse - Other

Advice please

Thanks

Peta
If you mean by minimum the 4+2 greenies, you are not getting a building with that! In case your minimum is 10+5 greenies @FlyingFalcon is right :)

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Ok. Nothing in Warehouse/items set/buildings tab.@FlyingFalcon

The deal says: 'Make a purchase in the bank to get a commercial or residential building'
NO minimum requirements stated @Coen849

It does not say in words but check the packages;
You dont see a + (and a picture of a half wrapped building) with the smallest package... Meaning you are NOT getting a building with that package..
The amount I have to spent is €4,99 (Ios) that is either 10+5 greens OR 5000+2500 golden coins... (Please NOTE that this goes for ALL sales! If you have x3 greens sale you dont get your greens multiplied with the smallest package, that again goes for ALL sales)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
There is a minimum but not stated in the offer itself.

When opening the bank you will notice all but the smallest offer have the added icon of the mystery building on it.
Meaning if you bought the smallest offer unfortunately that does not qualify for a building.

I completely agree it should be more clear but unfortunately that's how it is

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
It does not say in words but check the packages;
You dont see a + (and a picture of a half wrapped building) with the smallest package... Meaning you are NOT getting a building with that package..
The amount I have to spent is €4,99 (Ios) that is either 10+5 greens OR 5000+2500 golden coins...
That is false advertising!
Anyway, off to sleep now, I'll check tomorrow. Thanks Coen849.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
That is false advertising!
Anyway, off to sleep now, I'll check tomorrow. Thanks Coen849.
Have a goodnight! Its 15:25 here so Im flying while Im enjoying the sun (read: A GLASS OF WINE :p)
:)

Ps: Let me soften your pain a bit;
I bought 400greens for €99,99 only to find out WITHIN 5minutes AFTER my purchase there came the x3 sale meaning €99,99 gets 1200 greens instead of the 400! THAT made me sick! (G! does NOTHING about that btw)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Have a goodnight! Its 15:25 here so Im flying while Im enjoying the sun (read: A GLASS OF WINE :p)

Ps: Let me soften your pain a bit;
I bought 400greens for €99,99 only to find out WITHIN 5minutes AFTER my purchase there came the x3 sale meaning €99,99 gets 1200 greens instead of the 400! THAT made me sick! (G! does NOTHING about that btw)

You are aware that there ia a green sale is every other week. It is your responsibility to keep track of it so you can take advantage of it.

Why should GI refund you or make changes when you get exactly what you paid for.

They are in the business to make money not give it away.
3x times sale is a concession so that people will buy. If you choose to buy outside the sale no one is forcing you.

It is not worth buying a mystery building for cash money as you can get it eventually through Duke Crocker's airship.
They periodically have sales where you can buy mystery buildings for 19 greens, you just need to be patient.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
You are aware that there ia a green sale is every other week. It is your responsibility to keep track of it so you can take advantage of it.

Why should GI refund you or make changes when you get exactly what you paid for.

They are in the business to make money not give it away.
3x times sale is a concession so that people will buy. If you choose to buy outside the sale no one is forcing you.

It is not worth buying a mystery building for cash money as you can get it eventually through Duke Crocker's airship.
They periodically have sales where you can buy mystery buildings for 19 greens, you just need to be patient.

You walk into a shoestore buy 200€ shoes, you walk out the store visit another store and then you decided I have shopped enough, on your way home you pass the store where ten minutes before you just bought your €200 shoes BUT you see 50% discount!

DONT TELL ME you pass by that shop! YOU WALK RIGHT BACK IN and ASK FOR YOUR DISCOUNT!

Now LEGALLY; You can get your money back WITHIN 14 days AFTER purchase! Whether G! gave you your greens or not!

Ps: My greens I am talking about that was day 1 of the game so I DIDNT KNOW (please know: YOU do not know what I know ;) )

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
There is a minimum but not stated in the offer itself.

When opening the bank you will notice all but the smallest offer have the added icon of the mystery building on it.
Meaning if you bought the smallest offer unfortunately that does not qualify for a building.

I completely agree it should be more clear but unfortunately that's how it is
I have just checked my bank card statement and in fact I did buy $7.99 I.e. 10 x Greenies and if I can make it work, my screenshot shows that should have qualified for a mystery building.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
You walk into a shoestore buy 200€ shoes, you walk out the store visit another store and then you decided I have shopped enough, on your way home you pass the store where ten minutes before you just bought your €200 shoes BUT you see 50% discount!

DONT TELL ME you pass by that shop! YOU WALK RIGHT BACK IN and ASK FOR YOUR DISCOUNT!

Now LEGALLY; You can get your money back WITHIN 14 days AFTER purchase! Whether G! gave you your greens or not!

Ps: My greens I am talking about that was day 1 of the game so I DIDNT KNOW (please know: YOU do not know what I know ;) )

I can ask for the discount but if i do not get it,
I do not worry about. I just consider it a learning experience and next time I am in a store before buying I will ask if it will come on sale soon.
I try to learn from my mistakes but in the end I live with it.
I do not have the option on windows pc to reclaim my money. In fact before I buy I understand from Microsoft store all purchases are final as per warning given before i click okay.

I do not remember every players post I may have commented on in the past.
I answer the post I see at that time or in that thread, I will check the previous posts in that thread to see if I had made a previous post or something is related to that post in the past.

If I offended you or made a mistake my apologies.

But in the end we all learn from our mistakes as part of life.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
I can ask for the discount but if i do not get it,
I do not worry about. I just consider it a learning experience and next time I am in a store before buying I will ask if it will come on sale soon.
I try to learn from my mistakes but in the end I live with it.
I do not have the option on windows pc to reclaim my money. In fact before I buy I understand from Microsoft store all purchases are final as per warning given before i click okay.

I do not remember every players post I may have commented on in the past.
I answer the post I see at that time or in that thread, I will check the previous posts in that thread to see if I had made a previous post or something is related to that post in the past.

If I offended you or made a mistake my apologies.

But in the end we all learn from our mistakes as part of life.
Thank you.

Izabelka81

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have just checked my bank card statement and in fact I did buy $7.99 I.e. 10 x Greenies and if I can make it work, my screenshot shows that should have qualified for a mystery building.

Did you check in the warehouse the "item sets" (tab with a chest) ? i think that is where i found my building, not in the buildings tab.

I agree it is not worth buying a mystery building for cash, I disagree with the second part of your statement - the sale for 19 greenies is for Mystery Super Building 1 through 4, and it is really worth purchasing them on sale, but this is another story.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Ok update. I submitted a ticket to GI - they asked me for proof of purchase. I sent them a screenshot of Apple receipt. They came back and said the purchase hadn't qualified for a mystery building and it was made after the offer had closed, so I sent them a screenshot of the offer (showing the half uncovered building beside the $7.99 package), and offered to send proof of date and time of purchase! I am still waiting for a reply.

The fact that I anticipate problems with GI and therefore take screenshots in case I need them, is an indication of my feelings about the way they run this game! It really would be better customer service to give your customer the benefit of the doubt for such a relatively small matter

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Ok update. I submitted a ticket to GI - they asked me for proof of purchase. I sent them a screenshot of Apple receipt. They came back and said the purchase hadn't qualified for a mystery building and it was made after the offer had closed, so I sent them a screenshot of the offer (showing the half uncovered building beside the $7.99 package), and offered to send proof of date and time of purchase! I am still waiting for a reply.

The fact that I anticipate problems with GI and therefore take screenshots in case I need them, is an indication of my feelings about the way they run this game! It really would be better customer service to give your customer the benefit of the doubt for such a relatively small matter
Are you on Apple? Ask for a refund via your ITunes account! Youll get a refund within a few hours (it may only show after you logout and log in again)
You wont get your mystery building but you can buy your greens again!

Top Bottom